What should I do with my Enigma token now?

That‘s maybe the best idea to get at least the tokens swapped. On the other hand it will still not enable me to create a cosmos address (with the ledger instruction). In other words I will have to keep the coins tokens on an exchange.

You can have both way to swap tokens
All coins do it. I’ve never seen on Binance a coin with no swap there
Let’s go team, wake up, let’s think in the community? Many people don’t follow the news and it would be great to swap.via binance.

2 Likes

Would make it much easier to be able to swap via exchanges. On the other hand, I don’t want to hold tokens on an exchange in the long term. A video tutorial would still be great.

1 Like

Hi Everyone

I swapped my eng for scrt using the light client and stored them on my ledger. When I attempt to check the balance using the " ./secretcli query account $(./secretcli keys show -a )" command, I’m getting the following error:

failed to create verifier: fetching source full commit @ height 1: expected chainID secret-1, got secret-2

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Make sure secretcli is configured correctly: https://github.com/enigmampc/SecretNetwork/blob/master/docs/light-client-mainnet.md