Ledger Nanno-x Staking

My Swyftx Exchange is disputing my Ledger Nanno-X receive address for Cosmos. I understand someone in our community has successfully Staked Scrt from a Ledger Nanno-X. Please help.

Secret is its own sovereign l1 chain, so you must withdraw to a secret address, not cosmos address.

I got a reply from Ledger Support. They say they do not have a wallet for Scrt (Secret). So I now have my secret coins stored in Coinspot with no idea how to stake them. Can anyone help?

Did you try this: Using SCRT with Ledger | Secret Network

Thank for your input.

Yes I did view this. I have a Nanno-X.

Plus Ledger Support has confirmed that they do not have a wallet for Secret.

Cheers again

You need to download the Cosmos app in your Ledger to generate a secret address. You can store secret on ledger.

Thank for your input.

Yes I did view this. I have a Nanno-X.

Plus Ledger Support has confirmed that they do not have a wallet for Secret.

Cheers again

Cheers again Guys. Have installed Cosmos on Ledger NannoX, got my receive address from there. BUT BUT BUT… WHEN trying to send to that address from two different wallets I get “Not a valid Secret Address”

Through all of this Ledger Support says they do not support SECRET (SCRT)

Any ideas Guys?

Install keplr web extension → import ledger and follow the instructions. There is no dedicated Secret Network app, which is what Ledger Support is telling you. Alternatively you can follow the link above from basicminitacos