Unable to claim staking rewards

I’m unable to claim my staking rewards - this was working fine at first, and all the usual procedures seem OK, but no claim is completed. I’m using Keplr. Any ideas? Thanks.

It is always advisable to keep at least 0.5 SCRT in your KEPLR wallet after staking. Having said that , check you have enough available SCRT in your wallet to cover the fee.

1 Like

As simple as that! That did the trick, many thanks. :pray:

1 Like

your very welcome dsta

I just fell into the same trap lol.

Fell into it because I didn’t realise if you are bonded in 2 nodes the cost of claiming doubles, now I don’t think I’ll be able to claim again with what I have left.

Is there going to be a manual fee setting anytime soon? or a wallet that allows for that?

Edit - or a way to claim rewards from only 1 node?

Not sure if the Keplr UI enables either of those things but they should both be technically possible AFAIK.

PM me your secret address and I’ll free you from the trap.

1 Like

pm sent :slight_smile: thanks

need 20 characters so this line is filler.

1 Like

Hi - I have the same problem…I didn’t keep track of my available balance while claiming rewards. I’ve been re-staking these rewards and now I only have just over .02 available and can’t claim new rewards or even un-delegate 1 SCRT to solve my available problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi - I have the same problem…I didn’t keep track of my available balance while claiming rewards. I’ve been re-staking these rewards and now I only have just over .02 available and can’t claim new rewards or even un-delegate 1 SCRT to solve my available problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Post your address here or on #secret-pizza in Discord and someone will send enough to get you out.

1 Like

secret1893jd6pfg38nuux2fshz6af8t4mmq5v6fgxanz

Thank you!

:white_check_mark: Should be good now.

Thank you so much…lesson learned!

1 Like

unshackle me please…

secret1w74hqmjr96dtk5a4qtud7pd0s7rp3pu9ga4qhe

Thank you anonymous sender. I ill make sure to account for gas fees before delegating.

I put eth into scret bridge,but didn’t recevie seth, why? who can help me ? my keprl wallet address: secret1gvyspma58rnr99uv4qvh2vhqqs7w4pfsq0ncdu

Tx AAB8CA040E7969EFDB007691C65E4059059D5AAB768EB606D176F40995FBA1AB

help me please!

I am having much difficulty obtaining the SCRT token so I can stake on Keplr. Could someone help me out please? I cannot use Binance because of the USA provisions. Thank you!

Hi Red,

Hotbit , Atomars & Coinspot are three other exchanges you could look to buy on.