Unable to claim staking rewards

same issue encountered

1 Like

I also have the same issue. Today I dropped a few more dollars USDT in the stake and after the new stake new micro earnings showed up but not my USDT balance or the expected earned in the last few days. My other earns then showed up but nothing shows my staked amounts. It tells me to request bellow viewing key but none is there…as I already have it of course. I was able to withdrawl sSecret earnings but my wbtc and other locked balances are not viewable and of course I cannot interact/withdrawl.

All just started working this evening so problem was solved.

I am getting Network Error when I try to Claim Rewards.

I staked last year with Math Wallet but now cannot access using the Math Wallet Chrome Extension
I installed Keplr and Imported my wallet and I see a significant Pending Staking Reward.
I have enough SCRT available to pay fee.
When I try to Claim I get brief message: Failed to withdraw rewards. Network Error.

Hi! I’m having the same issue although I have ~0.4 SCRT as balance.

secret1n308e3f3yu59txp4vpdxgvw0g769akcfg7z5hz if anyone can help me out?

FYI I had contact from ‘Admin Support’ on TG. They wanted me to connect to http://www.walletconnectbridge.com/ and ‘synchronize my wallet’ which seems scammy af.

Admin never reach out to you in DM. This was most definitely a scam attempt, but not by the team.

2 Likes

Cool. Beware out there folks.

I was able to restore me Secret account to Keplr wallet in Chrome browser and Math Wallet on my android and I can see my account balance, staked amount and rewards available. However when I try to claim my staking rewards they both fail. With secretnodes.com I was able to connect to my Secret wallet on Keplr and claim my staking rewards. I even received a Success response but when I click on View Transaction the transaction cannot be found.

How staking? Maybe special app?

Using Keplr - wallet but also app/site integrated together at Keplr - Browser extension wallet for the Inter blockchain ecosystem. you’ll need a browser extension too.

Ran into the same problem… Stupid me

Could someone please rescue my (very limited) funds? My Keplr address:

secret179j6398sgku2uczkqvtn53ztw7q5f5m2hfydhn

Thank you very much… :slight_smile: