The - oljo - Files

Polluted metal squares like these will be recreated . I noticed that the folks of Toronto seem to leave alone stuff that comes across as someone’s street are contributions, but tag up anything that looks blah

1 Like

All these pictures I am posting of possible Art-op targets are in high walk traffic areas.

I will put make a banner that says " Chat Box" and place it in various locations each day.

SN info on how to turn the “chat” private will be on the banner.

1 Like

I have will be listing an R&Y for auction beginning May 15th. The public image will be an oljo R&Y titled “Creative-Danger " The private data will include two original works by two different artist whom request to remain " secret” One image is in the style of a meme while the other is fine art. There will be a royalty of 0.70% .

All SCRT from this R&Y auction will be used to fund a Toronto Secret Art Army. These mercenary artists will be hired and paid in SCRT to perform tasks that add SN privacy
thoughts into the concrete. I have 3 options for them to convert the SCRT to fiat or e- transfer. This local service will offer SCRT as one of the accept tokens on their site .(https://thecoinshack.ca/) Once they become familiar with the what Secret Network offers in regards to DEFI , they could decide to eventually invest.

A perfect scenario would obviously be a bidding war where the S/NFT sells for an amount to fund many many many Art-Ops through out the summer. I would prefer too only have to sell 1 R&Y to accomplish the missions I intend to enact .

I will continue to auction oljo R&Y that include original private images from multiple " secret" artist if a mysterious signal benefactor does not appear to support covertly, the Toronto Secret Art Army on the initial offering. If the amount is " substantial" and there will be enough to properly present SN privacy options all summer through Downtown Toronto , I will mint the remaining " secret" artist works and gift them to the mysterious benefactor.

This is an example of a meme that will be offered along with an R&Y. This is not the meme for the initial auction but an example of the quality these “secret” artist have produced to help contribute for Toronto Secret Art Army cause to bring the message of privacy to folks of Toronto.

Toronto is the 4th most population in North America after Mexico City , L.A and New York.

1 Like

I have set up an auction to release the first minted R&Y NFT on Stashh.

The auction will end on May 22 @ 8 pm. I will continue to post Art-Op possibilities as well a more detailed plans on what I will launch immediately. For Example a man named Trevor who is retired has offered to colour @ a popular busy intersection for minimum wage. Trevor is well liked and known in his neighbourhood. I met him by stopping to talk to him as he was selling his framed coloured animals pictures in front of his apartment building. For $11.50 Trevor will publicly color SN imagery while offering a “brochure” to anyone who would like to further investigate web3 privacy options. I will post pictures during the week that show Trevor’s exact awesome location.

1 Like

R&Y Creative-Danger has been placed up for auction once again after the inaugural events kerflunkle oopsi. Creative-Danger from + RY (stashh.io)

I will be posting each day in The oljo-Files while the auction is running on possible art operation . Barebones I will create SN posters and place it up with the other posters.

On a sidenote if I notice certain scribbles are polluting the eye scapes, I will color fuel SN into the blah ahh’s …This marker’d demand is on over 6 posterboard… I will stencil in " Secret Message Board" if this R&Y hit big bids… this is right in front of the bookstore on University Toronto campus.

Over the top I will recreate concrete and abandoned plastic structures into SN awareness eye stoppers.

I envision SN swirls across all this abandoned plastic parking attendant station.

All SCRT raised from R&Y Creative -Danger , will fund Secret Network artistically focused meat-space events. I want to place painters in key locations painting SN imagery or Stashh NFT visuals.
For instance…

This is Young & Dundas in Toronto. This is Canada’s " Times Square " I will set up a painter who will create at this public media mecca as well as a musician. This duo will have SN written information in flyer form close by their performance stations.

As people look up at the massive “crytpo” billboard , underneath there is ground floor information to further peek into as they watch the creatives perform.

Toronto Secret Art Army has created a concrete creation daylight station HQ @ Queen & Spadina beside the iconic HorseShoe Tavern . The Rolling Stones rocked this stage in the 1970’s.

More Secret Art Army recruits will be welcomed as they buzz by and watch real time creators playing with their tools in real life. I have an “open mic” set up to the side where I sing acoustic songs and offer anyone an opportunity whom is brave enough to publicly share music or poetry into the open atmosphere.

Each Artist adds to a community collaborative piece that is worked on as the day unfolds. We have been consistent joining up here daily for the last few weeks .

At the moment the R&Y “Creative- Danger " auction Creative-Danger from + RY (stashh.io) has enter a level where we can created an Secret Network " concert poster” that can be posted steady over the Toronto Streetscape this summer.

R&Y " Creative-Danger" is up live for auction . As bids increase so do the Art-Ops.

The creatives will collaborate to retake smudged up public spaces with privacy themed clever visual awareness works.

R&Y “Creative-Danger " has reached 66.6 sSCRT with 3 days remaining to bid. The Toronto Secret Art Army will begin to plan a concrete sidewalk color-fueled privacy piece. Paint , Brushes & Sprayscan will be purchased to begin stockpiling the Toronto Secret Art Armies supplies. With the current bid price of 66.6 sSCRT a standard " band poster” Art-Op can be activated as well where these SN “awareness works” will be placed strategically in Toronto Tec Sector.

This is the " dark artist" in daylight playing on canvas. In the night he places his paint on the concrete while no one is watching him create. With R&Y " Creative-Danger" reaching 66.6 sSCRT the "dark artist " will mark a spot with the SN ethos weaved into the cement.

1 Like

As the bids increase for R&Y " Creative-Danger" the Toronto Secret Art Army missions will be carved or colored nightly into the pathways around Toronto. This is the main bridge walkway too Sunnyside Lakefront Park. You must cross this bridge to get to the waterfront pavilions in the Westend of Toronto.

Uploading: saa22.jpg…

There are many available places to place SN ethos in meat-space where is catches through cool creativity , the eyes of those whom might be thinking about their online privacy more lately.

1 Like
 Toronto Secret Art Army war chest is being built up.  R&Y " Creative-Danger"   

Is up for auction. With current bids reaching 66.6 sSCRT , a few possible simple Art-Ops are being placed onto the planning table. At this intersection there with be a interaction text piece. The box on the corner will say in big letters… : PUBLIC CHAT STOP"

Underneath in smaller text is it say " Private Online Chat Box : Altermail :Messaging Service dApp on Secret Network

The intent is as the Toronto Secret Art Army’s war chest grows we can use similar or duplicated Art-Ops through the city.

1 Like

Out in the Streets creating in public daily, the Toronto Secret Art Army plays openly in the sunlight while covertly color-fueling art into the concrete in the dark nights.

Somebody in white pants yesterday wanted them made into a unique piece just for them to have for themselves to wear.

Pictures are blurry as to mask location and identities and as a sign that they are coming straight from , me

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army has bunkered in around the iconic Horseshow Tavern @ Queen & Spadina during the daylight hours , demonstrating creative maneuvers to the passing population. The intention is for folks to stop, buy a piece or be inspired to do the same, create in public space, or stand beside them and join in, making new friends. The Secret Art Army is welcoming.

Consistency is the core current strength for the troupe. Everyday this summer they will congregate , plot and plan creation events. All the while adding new artists too the platoon.

Secret Art Army will have a brick and motor wall hanging HQ within 5 weeks across from the Art Gallery of Ontario. The paperwork is in process . Privacy is valued by many. It is a unifying belief.

The " dark-artist" was placed under arrest yesterday in Kensington market for bringing a case of spray paint to the park and handing them out to people . The previous day the city officials had came and completely sprayed off and removed all cemented colour-fuel creations withing the park. He was released immediately. Rookie cop didn’t realize whom they were dealing with. Dark-Artist has been floating around T.O underground for 25+ years. Apparently he is pals with the staff SGT, rookie cop was very quiet after calling their boss. We have been for warned that you must be ,
in the future, a “permitted” street artist to create on the street. Looks like the creatives have perked up danger in the eyes of those in high offices. I’m personally am looking forward to asking the people who decide who receives said permits , what spectrum the “art” must fall between. Whom decide what an appropriate painting titty looks like?

The “dark-artist” intent is to have people painting and passing time creating instead of smoking meth. He is genuine in his attempts. Many of his friends have died the last two years. He paints demons into the concrete to trap evil spirits into the stones instead of finding there way into weak people souls…

1 Like

With less then two days remaining & 66.6 sSCRT being the current bid for the very 1st oljo R&Y titled " Creative-Danger" the Toronto Secret Art Army have begun to pass around thoughts on what mission to perform first . The initial war chest will determine how the color fueled attacks are launched. The higher the R&Y sells for the more splendid the Art-Ops will be plotted , planned then executed.

These rusting metal prison bars are surrounding tree’s all around the downtown area. Not cool imo too trap trees around these ugly barriers. Toronto Secret Art Army will give the trees some fun shade to surround them instead of a deathly looking metal. I envision bright pipe cleaners weaved to make this pretty pattern, big pain in the ass by the city to undo so many bushy wires.

Creative-Danger from + RY (stashh.io)

1 Like

Secret Art Army intel report. Read this article. It highlights that there are 600 illegal billboards in the city of Toronto. Secret Art Army will capture one of these rogue billboards and add Secret Network splashing’s. A Toronto man’s 15-year journey to rid the city of suspected illegal billboards (msn.com)

To quote the article " Meanwhile, Meslin says if the city doesn’t act, he and other volunteers intend to put up local art on the suspected illegal billboards this summer."

Toronto Secret Art Army will help capture and or add art with these volunteers reclaiming billboards this summer … Seems like Secret Art Army could demonstrate some Art-Op maneuvers for these neighbourhood mavericks.

12 hr left to bid up oljo R&Y “Creative Danger” A bigger war chest gets more intensely planned mission into the public spaces.
Creative-Danger from + RY (stashh.io)

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army scout target . Trinity Bellwood’s Park main entrance from Queen Street…

bus stop

There are bic’d up utility boxes close to the entrance as well as a scribbled up bus stop. The intention is to include SN ethos within what has already been placed on the metal spots.

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army Target Mission. https://www.futuristconference.com/
AUGUST 9 - 10, 2022
Toronto, Canada Canada’s Largest Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Event.

There is only one street you can drive down to reach this major crytpo conference . The Secret Art Army will spend the Summer adding Secret Network ethos and imagery through out the area.

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army has been activate for live interaction color splash attacks.

R&Y “Creative Danger” by oljo has sold for 200 sSCRT at auction.

The Secret Art Army is grateful for the war chest to spread the privacy message and direct citizens attention to Secret Networks emerging options they are building for a more fair freedom loving future for all.

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army has begun the process of creating a coloring book . They will begin assembling black & white images from Stashh NFTs collections. These coloring book will be placed among the art being sold during the day from the Toronto Art Army’s bunker out front the iconic Horseshoe Tavern @ Queen & Spadina . These books will be given away free or offered to the passing public for a “donation” , Whichever they decide.

This is the bridge that is at the entrance of the Parkdale Neighborhood

The Toronto Secret Art Army will finance a local man named Trevor to color this SN imagery at the entrance location. There is a nice parkette he can set up and demonstrate creativity publicly. He will offer coloring books to help compensate him for his efforts as well as a prior agreed amount SCRT once he has completed coloring the image . He will color on canvas . This canvas will be held securely in the Secret Art Army color-fuel stockpile for future missions.
SCRTtiger

1 Like

Toronto Secret Art Army will choose a Redacted Rabbit to hang out around these production trucks. Rabbit Hole Begins Production on Kiefer Sutherland-Led Action Series

The show takes place in a world of corporate espionage and will see Sutherland playing the character John Wier, a private espionage operator and master of deception. James Weir, who finds himself in the midst of a battle over the preservation of democracy in a world at odds with misinformation, behavioral manipulation, the surveillance state and the interests that control these extraordinary powers. Production is now fully underway, kicking off in Toronto, Canada

Who writes this shit… lol :slight_smile:

The chosen Redacted Rabbit will just have its image with the website direction below the neck on paper posted in WTF places. If the lizard king would like to pick which bunny to poke around the streets where this is being shot, hits us back in a back with a post to show us which rabbit you want to showcase.

1 Like