The - oljo - Files

I will create operations that push SCRT towards the massively tracked masses.

I will follow up on the progress of these unique & sometimes incredibly simple operations that will cast inquisitive eyes towards the Secret Network .

I will need S/agents to covertly be active in helping further operations motives & goals, if they have the ability to help further push the file to success.

I will be relentless in adding price pressure to any bad acting suppressors.

4 Likes

Great to be an active member here

I will be in Toronto all Summer. My intention is to push fun. The kind folks of Toronto need some extra laugh out louds this summer. While pushing fun, I might as well inform the passing public on privacy options they may be interested in investigating for themselves.

I will be creating and funding a Secret Art Army. They will complete missions that incorporate FUN, Art and Secret Network awareness  . I intend to fund these operations by auctioning an R&Y on stashh. My intention is to only put up an R&Y for auction when I need to fund Secret Art Army attacks.  

I have been scouting locations and looking for inspiration for the last 3 weeks. I noticed if I appear homeless I can bait security guards into action. If a security guard comes out right away, that location is no good, something in that building is being guarded. :slight_smile: If no security appears instantly then that location is good to flash out a Secret Art Army moment.

2 Likes

Tarantino NFTs

The most significant creator probably EVER on SN is QT, let be honest , his work will endure for many centuries. The general public are well aware of the influence he has had on cinema , since his introduction into the public sphere.

Having Quentin’s NFTs being presented in public will add immediate legitimacy to the fun/art moment I intend to create.

For the QT art-op I will hire a dance couple too , dance. They will be dressed like the Vincent and Mia. Beside them will be a painter who will be painting a picture of a poster that has all the Tarantino NFT and Secret Network info . I suspect people will approach the poster to see what the painter is painting.

I will also have a info regarding the law suit with a take away pamphlet so people will become aware that QT has been fighting for content creators of the future .

I have two locations . One is across from the Art event center and the other is across the street from a major media building on Queen Street.

The fenced in corner is an empty building across from what use to be MuchMusic building . It is still active media building .

1 Like

Across from this Center for the Arts is a public Square. It seems to be themed as the local condo dog pee spot as well.

Nice stage for some “elevated art” People would enjoy watching people dance I asume

I have a Secret Art Ops for these hands where the puppies pee… it involves chameleons, more on that further down where describe other Art Ops as well.

This space across from the performance art building is a good location . If there is complaints about art being created then, I bring more artist. They will have to have an active security team preventing the artist from doing art across from the art building. I can also invent silly summer IF fun summer has hicups.

So at the location I would like to hire painters and pay them in SCRT. I have away for them to take the SCRT and turn it into cash either though an e-transfer or physical cash from a brick and mortar building . They are willing to add SCRT to their list of accepted crytpo. The artist will have to set up wallets and use the network to get paid. My intent is too use the SCRT raised from auctioning R&Y to pay artist.

Artist would set up and sit beside a poster with a Secret NFT information. For instance since Anon is the premier NFT community I would put up a poster of say Anon 466 with information on the side. The painter would paint the Annon. I assume that people will approach the poster to see what the artist is painting.

I will communicate with someone within the NFT communities I selected to get the exact information they want to present. I want to direct new eyes towards active Secret NFT community/projects . There are multiple high walk traffic locations I will set up painters through out the city . I am not having any trouble finding painters . I think I can get away with offering them min wage. I know it sounds scummy so low but, they will receive tips as well. Paying someone to do art is rarity for most artist so, maybe they will use it as opportunity as well to showcase their talents.

2 Likes

I have been out in the streets singing acoustic tunes, while scouting locations. My intent is to bubble people up with love as they walk by, if we are water, we should be able to bubble each other. I’m sure it is simple to arouse fury in your spouse when you do that little that gets under their skin.

I’m having issues with people getting too close with their camera’s OR whacked out meth people having emotional moments at my feet , I don’t care about the camera folk, it is what it is, they are kinda doing their art. Its the whacked out ones, they think I’m singing to them, I am, but I’m not really singing to just them, anyways, they cause negative scenes for people passing by. I don’t stop playing . If their intent is too disrupt me while im “love bubbling” , fuck them, I close my eyes and keep going…

I would like a painter close to me to add a barrier or move the lunatics along.

As for the Camera folks… they inspired my idea for an interactive …

SLOW MOTION SECRET AGENT ACTION SCENE …

I will describe this ART Op and the others I have cooked up later today…

1 Like

This is awesome. You inspire me to create and think every time you post

1 Like

Before I describe the slow motion interactive street action scene Art-op, I will go over a few other Art-ops that are quick to describe. My schedule at the moment is moving fluidly today… I need to flow with the drips if they leak too quick.

These Public message boards are all around the city. They are even placed out in the outer area’s of downtown core. Nobody uses them, especially the further you go out of the downtown area.

They are not monitored. As you can see, the lettering at the top is faded and the content posted is , not too nice sometimes.

My intent is to create a poster that looks exactly like a blank message board. A poster replica . I will place them up overtop . The poster will have SN dApps names placed within the poster. There will be corner section that is titled " Secret Message Section"

Other then that I will be blank looking like the actual boards currently are. I will leave pins for people to post there ads as well as bait tape . Bait tape? WTF is bait tape… well let me explain… but before I do…

There will be a message that explains this poster will be photographed and the image will be placed on Stashh NFT marketplace and listed for 1 million SCRT when the content placed up become out of date. You will be able to see your Secret Message, Symbol or Local ad forever, or until someone buys it, I suppose.

As for Bait Tape…

Many empty store fronts plaster with these many markings. My intention is to create two rolls of tape ,1 red & 1 yellow.

" Secret Code" on Red & “scrt.network” on the yellow roll… I will stick strip across some selected tags a R&Y dual line.

In theory, if the person who stuck the tag notices I’m poking back, they should flick click to the SN website to see what the hero is up too . After that it is up to them to figure how SN dApps could benefit there villainous lifestyles in the future.

I will also make available on the poster boards some thinner smaller bait tape that just has stashh.io on it.

2 Likes

Frame Tape… same lettering… scrt.network (yellow) Secret Network (red)

The symbols scribbled in various locations on stationary structures in the Downtown area that have a high eye traffic , will be Tape Framed.

As well…
If the city of Toronto is not interested in maintaining their property , then Tape Frames will add a nice organized feeling into the chaos markings. High eye traffic lanes deserve vision wisdom, imo.

If someone is going to wait for the elevator and decides to browse their eyes while waiting for the raising machine, they might as well see the graffiti framed . Separation adds spectrum to the entire wall , of course, imo.

2 Likes

This Phone in China town has been like this since I was here last. It is defiantly available to be re-created.

I will communicated with an artist to reimagine this polluted past street tool into a Secret Network Agent Information Station. As new products launch on SN the street piece can add the badges.

I think the side view would look eye nice and attract a neck turn if it appeared like an Agent leaning against the wall .

1 Like

There are lots of plywood windows in Toronto . I will use chalkboard paint to create a “simpsons” secret message experience .

On the top & bottom, there will be a repeating written phrase like the Simpsons opening chalkboard Bart scene. It will encourage interaction .

The middle will be blank for passerby’s to possibly participate in sharing a secret anonymously. There will be many sticks of chalk on strings available for Secret Messages to be publicly posted .

1 Like

These phone boxes will be repurposed on the exterior . Altermail is perfect and appropriate for these tarnish street tools.

1 Like

BUYSCRT stencil . When appropriate add a frame. This is an example where BUYSCRT would be placed around the posters as a frame.

1 Like

While playing music in the streets I noticed that people are very confident approaching me with their camera’s. I have to close my eyes to continue too focus singing and strumming. It’s hard not to bust out laughing. They swoop in like they are shooting a music video. They go low , stand on their tippy toes and do full bird crane like motions. I’m actually blown away by the confidence holding a smartphone gives people.

It got me thinking…what if… SLOW MOTION SECRET AGENT ACTION SCENE

Picture this…

This is the west entrance to Eton Center.

It leads out into a court yard. As you can see the path can be divided into two section. One for the “action” the other side for the “filming”

Sidenote: I have a friend in Toronto who looks like Woody Allen…I will have him sitting in a very high chair " directing"

2 Likes

This is my busking / art trike . I will use it for my amp and accumulating a collection of art tools over the summer in Toronto. It will also be a tool I use to help create the…

SLOW MOTION SECRET AGENT ACTION SCENE

A person dressed as a Secret Agent will fight off a group of security guards and fast food workers as he/she make an escape, in slow motion ri,ding the trike.

All the action will be done in slow motions. Flick on the imagination switch for a second for me if you will.

The intent is that citizens will film the scene then speed it up and post their version on Youtube and then hashtag it on Twitter to win…something, that involves SN

Maybe even a “super cool” comment and a “like” from QT or KS would be motivating enough. The intent is for people to have an outdoor interactive moment with strangers that is fun.

I noticed that the folks who became most excite by this idea were East Indian men and women. It is like they have Bollywood blood memory flowing within them. I can see their eyes light up when I describe my " vision" . The bonus with them being interested is, they have all the costumes I will need. Security and fast food outfits.

Once the “scene” is fully rehearsed I can set it up in different locations around the city. I can also have plants who begin filming to encourage others to participate . The man in the high chair who looks like Woody Allen will have a audio tool that elevates his very flamboyant vocal commands above the traffic.

1 Like

Street Art is celebrated in Toronto. There are many ally’s that have become tourist attractions in neighbourhoods all over the metropolitan. All Secret Toronto Art Army Operations will be tasteful and add an element of intrigue into the existing street picture scene.

This Artist has begun to spread his color-fuel into this area in the Downtown core . This is a corner where all art is allowed to slumber stuck too walls while the condo developer rustles up all the pertinent building permits before new windows are installed.

1 Like

I intend to auction a R&Y to finance a Secret Street Art Army in Toronto this Summer. I will continue to post possible targets while the auction is in progress. Every SCRT will be used to pay artists to create SN awareness in the streets during the day while adding SN into the concrete landscape at night.

A perfect scenario would be too unleash me freely into the atmosphere with only having to sell one R&Y to complete multiple summer long missions.

I will include TWO artist (whom choose to remain anonymous ) works on the private side. One will be a “meme” while the other will be fine art image. These two artist support my efforts to summon creators into the streets in an effort to make privacy an open issue publicly.

A royalty of 0.70% will be placed on the NFT to honour one of our most modeled hyped TG lunatic the infamous , TigerDuck.

The auction will last one week. I continue to include possible Art-op missions .

I want people seeing creators in the streets creating. I want them to be encouraged to created . For example, I will pay an Elder Gentleman I met recently on my scouting adventures to color the Secret Network imagery on easel at the entrance to Parkdale .

People will see a man coloring. This might encourage someone to take their easel down to the waterfront and create or just sit outside and color. This old dude is actually pretty good at coloring, he was selling pictures in front of his apartment.

I intend to pay all artist/ creators in SCRT. They will have to use the network to receive their payment for competing Secret Art Army missions. I will communicate with any artist via Alter. I have 3 ways for them to sell their SCRT for fiat if they need cash. Bigger picture, they begin to transact among themselves with the network and use defi / data tools that are launching.

1 Like

Secret Storyteller or Secret Poet

I set up a person to read a book or poetry in a mask … SN visuals visible beside them.

1 Like

Secret Candidate

Provincial and City council election this summer/fall in Toronto . Anywhere there are politicians posting info the “Secret Candidate” will have their privacy platform visible as well.

1 Like

![20220506_074252|375x500](upload://mBNvFDP7nbNVU4Id490VM4VC7XA.jpeg

I won’t cover anyone’s creations, We will add SN weaved into the box collage

1 Like