Community Spend to Pay for Video Production

This off-chain community spend proposal requests 6000 SCRT for Julian Amacker’s team at Walkingframes Animation Studio. Collaborating with Secret Foundation, they produced this amazing video released in our mainnet upgrade announcement.

All the work for that project is now complete, and we hope the community will support Julian, who was an original Enigma Ambassador and member of the Enigma Collective. Fun fact: he actually produced this for SecretNodes.org in 2019:

Thanks, Julian! After considering any feedback here, Secret Foundation is planning to submit this proposal to Secret Network using the on-chain governance module. We are looking forward to collaborating more with Walkingframes and other creative members of our community :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I love this video so much! Also it was very reasonably/accurately priced coming from someone who is involved in video production and knowing the efforts that were involved. Two thumbs up.

2 Likes

Is it possible to “order” such video for a custom project running on the Secret Network? :slight_smile:

I mean, the community pool grant is a good thing, but an extra income always welcome. I am bad at making such videos and most of the freelancers from platforms like Fiverr are not savvy enough. Also, I assume the script was done by Julian?

These clips are just awesome.

1 Like

Script and voiceover were produced by Secret Foundation :slight_smile: the voice may be familiar to some… This was a productive collaboration!

All visuals of course by Julian and the walkingframes.tv team. I’m sure he’s always looking for additional opportunities, but of course, that’s for him to volunteer.

1 Like

Thanks James for the proposal.

It’s always nice to work with a good script! And we hope we can continue the collaboration.

@xlab yes, sure. dm me

3 Likes