We’re pretty close to finalizing our encryption protocol:
This^ document includes:
- Bootstrapping the network
- Registration of new nodes
- Contracts state encryption
- Contracts inputs and outputs encryption
Still not finished:
- How network upgrades can occur without losing state and tx input/output history.
- How to generate
contract_idin a trusted way, to prevent two contracts having the same encryption key (this section).
We’d love to get your feedback on this!
So please ask us hard questions, including about all of the “TODO reasoning” and about attack vectors.
List of previous discussions: https://github.com/enigmampc/EnigmaBlockchain#implementation-discussions