[Validators] Upcoming Vulcan upgrade, Validator support signals

Hi secret community,

I am trying to make a tally of who is going to be running a validator, with the upcoming Secret Network Vulcan Upgrade.

If you are one of the people/groups/organizations please comment on this thread whether you are running a Validator after the Vulcan upgrade.
State your name or organization ( You can also just state your moniker).
Do you have working hardware already ready set to go? Have you had any issues with setup?

Cheers

Update:
Secure Secrets will be running a validator, when we come to the Vulcan upgrade.
We are trying to see who is going to be able to continue(Or be a new one) to be validator.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

zombiearthurmorgan here! I don’t have the bandwidth to keep my validator up and running robustly, especially once the move to secret contracts is made, but I plan to redelegate to others.

8 Likes

:skateboard: Stake or Die! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee: will be sticking around. We are currently running on testnet3 and all is good. The setup is a little more involved, but nothing too difficult once SGX is working properly. (If you are interested in the SGX story take a look at #infrastructure channel on Rocket Chat)

8 Likes

I plan to run a validator(personal) after the upgrade, but it may take me longer than others to get it up and running. Everything is still relatively new to me and I work slowly.

7 Likes

I will be online as well

7 Likes

Seth Riney from Staked

7 Likes

Pretty much the same as Cardiff. I will get one up and running but I doubt it will be by the 15th. I am going to try and find some hardware with a vendor I’m talking to at the moment. Moniker is uShadowNode. Currently redelegated till then.

6 Likes

SecretDog is ready to go and will be online immediately after the mainnet upgrade occurs on the 15th.

8 Likes

Archpool is ready to validate secret contracts on the 15th.

6 Likes

ChainofSecrets will be running a validator on secret-2 and will be participating in the Vulcan upgrade next Tuesday, 9/15.

I’m testing out the Azure Marketplace secret-node and having some issues, but hopefully I can get on testnet-4 soon!

6 Likes

I haven’t rented the new machines yet, but I’m planning on running my validator, newly named to Mr. Roboto’s Secret

6 Likes

Quiet monkey mind, ready

7 Likes

Mario, ready. Let’s’a go!

6 Likes

ready 100x100 , to the moon and beyond

5 Likes

SG-1 will stay with secret

7 Likes

Just set up two compliant machines. Will start a validator before Monday. See ya, the project is KUSD Stablecoin (https://scrt.kusd.co)

5 Likes

Hey @xlab, that’s great. That link is broken. Is there another place to read more about your secret kusd?

Secret’s out. Whisper will be up and running for the upgrade on September 15th. Waiting on some unbonding tokens but infrastructure will be good to go. Looking forward to the upgrade, and making contributions to the ecosystem.

6 Likes

Hi @laura, thanks for noticing. The website is highly WIP and I’m creating it now, but the link should be fixed now. I will fill more details about my node when it launches for real.

About KUSD - that’s an indie stablecoin implementation for the newest networks that try to met real-life expectations. Such as instant finality, 1s block time and in SCRT case — a perfect privacy model. Our project aims to implement a simple payment experience such as PayPal.

At this point we plan to implement our token as S20 (aka Secret Token) as soon as mainnet is upgraded and the standard is ready for general use. I guess that requires a separate introduction on this forum :blush:

4 Likes

That sounds great @xlab! We need a simple (secret) payment service! :clap:

2 Likes