We have a plan to enhance our Secret Ledger App and ensure it’s secure and robust for all users. This involves an app update and an audit by one of Ledger’s external auditors (see here: Security Audits | Developers).
- Update Details:
- We aim to add Ledger Stax support to our Secret Ledger App.
- For the tech-savvy among you, check the GitHub PR .
- Audit Essentials:
- A specialized audit firm Kudelski IoT will review the app for a fee of 5025 Euros to ensure it’s safe and dependable.
- Developer’s Fee:
- The update work that I’ve done and will have to do costs around 1600$ which accounts for 20 hours of development work, priced at 80$/hour.
- Total cost:
Total ask is: 5025 Euros + 1600 $. These numbers are not including the 5% volatility buffer, but the final ask including a currency conversion into USD will include it.
The update adds Ledger Stax support, updates the app to the latest audited upstream as well as some smaller UX improvements.
We’re seeking financial support for the audit and the development. This could potentially be sourced from community funds or a grant from SCRT Labs.
- Completion of Update: Already, done see the Github PR above. Ledger has also completed the functional review of the update, see here: (Airtable - Integration Board BETA)
- Audit Duration: Scheduled immediately post-update and subject to audit firm timelines.
- Launch: The updated app will be released after ensuring all audit feedback is implemented and Ledger pushes the update.
We pledge to maintain transparency and keep the community informed at every stage of the process, sharing regular updates on development, audit results, and eventual implementation.
We look forward to the community pools or SCRT Labs endorsement to allocate the necessary funds, facilitating the seamless and secure enhancement of the Secret Ledger App.