"Insufficient available balance for transaction fee"

Using the Keplr Wallet to stake Cosmos, Akash, I found I got stuck, unable to redeem my reward and unable to undelegate with the error message: “Insufficient available balance for transaction fee”.
I bought some SCRT on Binance, sent it over to my Kepler Wallet, increased the gas, and still… Cannot redeem my reward and unstake…
I dont want to regreat staking with Kepler… Can you please help? Thank you!

Problem solved.
You need to keep some of your token you want to unstake from for the transaction fee. If you are going to stake ATOM, keep some ATOM otherwise you won’t be able to collect the reward nor unstake. Same is true for all the other currencies…

1 Like

cesarjh - Can you help me? I am having the same problem with my Keplr Wallet trying to unstake about $4600.00 AKT tokens in my wallet but am unsure of how many AKT tokens/value I need in my wallet to unstake? Also, where or how do I send the additional funds to the wallet so that they aren’t restaked? I think I sent over some AKT tokens and it might have automatically restaked since I want to liquidate the entire amount. Help appreciated.

1 Like