I can not get my Coin

Dear Community

I have a specific problem, for that I can not find a solution, maybe you can help me and give me an advise.

I order a transaction from my Bank Account to my Keplr Wallet several days ago via Transak. I got an email for a successfull transaction, but the tokens didn’t arrived to my Wallet.

I am a newbie in Crypto and I tried to make myself an account. As I found out, I copied a Wallet contract Adress (secret1k0jntykt7e4g3y88ltc60czgjuqdy4c9e8fzek - Is an adress of huge pool nearly 8 Mil SCRT ) and put it down as a name for the new Wallet that I created at the Purchase. So I think that I send the tokens to the wrong Account. Or made something like donation?
Is it possible somehow to get purchased coins back?

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

1 Like

I agree with @anon60841010, unfortunately there is no way to recover those fund. Although, if you’re a new user, you may want to check out the educational channel from WhisperNode.

For example, here’s a guide on creating your own wallet to use for the future: KEPLR Wallet Creation Tutorial - Secret Network - YouTube

Oh, there is really no why to get that coins back? Because it’s like a really sad story.
I mean if this Adress is minting and there is a way to send coins to it, why is it impossible to send them from it?
Isn’t it like a pool of shareholders that can vote and legislate, in such unknown circumstances?

I understand that, this would be a big deal…

But like, if I sent Coins to that Adress, it makes me part of the Corporation right? And Caring, is Sharing of any Community. It just would be nice, not to loos purchased coins.

thanks you

1 Like

ok thanks, I tried :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like