(Community Spend Proposal) Citadel.one to integrate SNIP-20 tokens, sSCRT Converter, and Secret Bridges into Mobile & Web Versions

Vlad
Not looking to destroy your Business , I am sure you have the best of intentions.
Your maths is wrong though as if the fund accepted each month a proposal like your then we would have nothing by the end of 12 months.( 900 plus 400 = 1300 , sorry 100 left on your figures )
Understand & appreciate the work you do for the Community both paid & Unpaid.
So thank you.
We have 98% of funds that should be used for the major projects not being used that way & 2% used for people like yourself for small yet important modification & fix ups that do not justify large proposal expense. ( so we can fund the validators like yourself & not see them become extinct )
We do have a topic to this ends so I will not continue to debate in the thread which is your proposal.
Again , Thank You for Your ongoing work Vlad but this is now not about the merits But Who should pay for it.

Do I get it right that you are calling this proposal a small modification? A proposal that will unite all major secret developments under one roof both on mobile and web?

Ok, I guess there is no point to continue the discussion further, as all the same arguments either start to come over again and again and we don’t want to continue defending ourselves from constant attacks from a few people saying that we are looters or what we propose is insignificant. That’s sad that we have faced such an attitude, which was quite unexpected, keeping in mind how our relatinship and onboarding started (pretty inspiring I’d say).

Thank you everyone for expressing your views and opinions, I guess there will be more feedback and well thought decisions made when the proposal goes on chain.

Citadel.one did not plan to work on those developments before we got requests from the community to add such compatibility to our mobile app. We already started the research and working on adding Secret Network token and staking to the mobile app. If the community needs the snip20, erc20 and secret bridge, I think this further should be decided by the community on-chain.

We still believe that having this set of functionality under one roof is an essential tool, whether in 2 months or in a year, so we still propose the full stack integration. We decided to fund 50% of the initial request (web+mobile) ourselves and propose 50% to community spend, which is 75 000 SCRT. If the proposal passes we will have the following integrations made both on web and mobile versions:

1. Add SNIP-20 tokens to Citadel.one

2. Create viewing key

3. Send SNIP-20 tokens, add memo, set transaction commission

4. View SNIP-20 transactions history

5. SCRT -> secretSCRT / secretSCRT -> SCRT converter

6. Add AAVE, SNX, MKR, LINK, TUSD, YFI, UNI, KNC, COMP, DAI, BAND and OCEAN to Citadel.one (+ make transactions, add memo, set transaction commission, view transactions history)

7. Secret bridge

If the proposal doesn’t pass we will continue working only on Secret Network integration (make transactions, add memo, set transaction commission, view transaction history, staking) to Citadel.one mobile app using our own funds.

As I already mentioned, Secret Network integration and research have already started, so we don’t want to break up the developments, as we also have other projects on our roadmap scheduled for the future. Thus, the on-chain proposal will be released today or tomorrow which should leave enough time to think over and make a decision before the bridge mining incentive starts.

3 Likes

No Vlad,
This is major works so as such should be Funded by those who hold 98% of the funds for improvement works

Glad it resolved that way.

secret10d07y265gmmuvt4z0w9aw880jnsr700jc88vt0

This is perhaps the address from which the proposal deposit was made. The recipient address is of Citadel.one Node. We are communicating with the foundation so that they control the process and release the funds upon the completion of those milestones.

3 Likes

I think 75k is a very fair amount for the community to contribute.

3 Likes

The tag “recommended” will be excluded from the Secret node list after the completion of milestone 4 (second payment).

The roadmap in weeks:

1. Interface design for ERC-20, SNIP-20, Secret Bridge - [Weeks 1-2]

2. Support for ERC-20 tokens [Weeks 1-4]

3. Support for SNIP-20 tokens: [Weeks 3-7]

4. SCRT -> secretSCRT / secretSCRT -> SCRT converter [Weeks 7-8]

5. Support for Secret Network ETH/ERC-20 bridge [Weeks 8-13]

6-7. Testing and debugging [Weeks 12-16]

Then the product is considered fully released.

1 Like

Much fairer if it was paid for by the funds that diluted my holdings by over 25%