Citadel.one proposes a community spend of 75 000 SCRT to add SNIP-20 tokens compatibility, SCRT>sSCRT/sSCRT>SCRT converter and Secret Ethereum Bridge interface to Citadel.one and mobile app. SNIP-20 privacy tokens unlock the crucial use-cases, and create a new value for the next generation of blockchain. Having access to manage them with cross chain mobile and web wallets will be a tremendous step towards Secret Network growth and privacy tokens adoption.
Citadel.one is a multi-asset non-custodial staking platform that lets anyone become a part of decentralized infrastructure and earn passive income. Citadel.one is presented not only as a staking platform but also one of the biggest validator universes, with over 15 nodes running on different networks.
Features for Secret Network already integrated into Citadel.one:
- Non-custodial one-seed wallet
- Hardware wallets support
- Sign up with Social Media
- Staking and multi-node delegation
- Multi wallet analytical dashboard
- Transactions history
- Rewards notifications
- Web Platform : https://citadel.one/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CitadelDAO
- Telegram: Telegram: Contact @citadelofficial
In November Citadel.one announced that a mobile wallet was in development for both Android and iOS users. At the same time secretSCRT, FATS and secret ERC-20 tokens got a lot of publicity, which attracted many new users to Secret Network.
After that Citadel.one team started receiving multiple requests and suggestions from some of the Secret Node operators and active members of the Secret community to add SNIP-20 tokens compatibility to Citadel.one mobile wallet.
For now, SNIP- 20 tokens support is only provided by Keplr browser extension wallet. No official announcements regarding developments of Keplr mobile wallet with SNIP-20 tokens compatibility was made so far.
Cosmostation has a Secret network integrated into their mobile wallet but no plans to add SNIP-20 tokens have been announced recently.
On the moment of writing the proposal there were 323 users and over 3000 computations made just among secretSCRT, secretETH, FATS and sALT and while these numbers are steadily growing day by day, which proves users demand for a convenient tool to manage SNIP-20 tokens.
The initial public release of the Citadel.one mobile app is planned for the end of December - beginning of January. To foster further Secret Network development and SNIP-20 tokens adoption, Citadel.one proposes to add SNIP-20 compatibility, SCRT>sSCRT>SCRT converter and Secret Bridge to both Citadel.one mobile app and web platform. All Bridge supported tokens will be integrated to Citadel.one platform, so there will be no need to connect two wallets (Keplr and Metamask) but perform all actions in one app.
Citadel.one and SNIP-20 tokens interactions:
- Add SNIP-20 tokens to Citadel.one
- Create viewing key
- Send SNIP-20 tokens, add memo, set transaction commission
- View SNIP-20 transactions history
- SCRT -> secretSCRT / secretSCRT -> SCRT converter
- ERC20/SNIP20 bridge (+ BAND and OCEAN)
Development & launch:
Secret Network and SNIP-20 interfaces are estimated to be fully integrated within 12-16 weeks after proposal passes if so. Features will be released in stages and announced accordingly.
Total: 1656 hours
Team LinkedIn/GitHub Profiles
- Alex Falko - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-falko-a3b79289/
- Gregory Shabalov - https://www.linkedin.com/in/shabalov/
- Pavel Khivintsev - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pavel-khivintsev-89667072/
- Petr Lapin - lapinlapin (Petr Lapin) · GitHub
- Alexander Nikishkin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksandr-nikishkin-1a0500197/
- Alexandr Kozhemyakin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandr-kozhemyakin-qa/
- Nikita Pashkov - Krewedk0 (Nikita) · GitHub
- Yeskendir Sarinov - https://www.linkedin.com/in/yeskendir-sarinov-1b08771ab
- Aleksey Gavrilyuk - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksey-gavrilyuk-40595782/
- Andrey Dershevich - Dersh · GitHub
- Dmitrii Shehovtsov - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrii-shekhovtsov-bba673189/
- Rina Spasenkova - https://www.linkedin.com/in/neshtedle/
- Vlad Gorlov - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladgorlov/
Citadel.one team will make sure to:
Keep Secret community updated on all the significant development milestones regarding SNIP-20 interfaces integration;
Prepare detailed written and video guides on how to interact with Citadel.one mobile app, add, send, receive and convert SNIP-20 tokens;
Launch a marketing campaign in order to raise awareness around SNIP-20 tokens and Secret Ethereum bridge and attract new users to Secret Network
Maintain full technical and informational support for Secret Network users’
Payment will be made in three installments of the following schedule:
1/3 of the total amount upon the on-chain proposal passing.
1/3 of the total amount upon completion of milestone 4
1/3 of the total amount upon completion of milestone 7