(Community Spend Proposal) Citadel.one to integrate SNIP-20 tokens, sSCRT Converter, and Secret Bridges into Mobile & Web Versions

Ok, I guess there is no point to continue the discussion further, as all the same arguments either start to come over again and again and we don’t want to continue defending ourselves from constant attacks from a few people saying that we are looters or what we propose is insignificant. That’s sad that we have faced such an attitude, which was quite unexpected, keeping in mind how our relatinship and onboarding started (pretty inspiring I’d say).

Thank you everyone for expressing your views and opinions, I guess there will be more feedback and well thought decisions made when the proposal goes on chain.

Citadel.one did not plan to work on those developments before we got requests from the community to add such compatibility to our mobile app. We already started the research and working on adding Secret Network token and staking to the mobile app. If the community needs the snip20, erc20 and secret bridge, I think this further should be decided by the community on-chain.

We still believe that having this set of functionality under one roof is an essential tool, whether in 2 months or in a year, so we still propose the full stack integration. We decided to fund 50% of the initial request (web+mobile) ourselves and propose 50% to community spend, which is 75 000 SCRT. If the proposal passes we will have the following integrations made both on web and mobile versions:

1. Add SNIP-20 tokens to Citadel.one

2. Create viewing key

3. Send SNIP-20 tokens, add memo, set transaction commission

4. View SNIP-20 transactions history

5. SCRT -> secretSCRT / secretSCRT -> SCRT converter

6. Add AAVE, SNX, MKR, LINK, TUSD, YFI, UNI, KNC, COMP, DAI, BAND and OCEAN to Citadel.one (+ make transactions, add memo, set transaction commission, view transactions history)

7. Secret bridge

If the proposal doesn’t pass we will continue working only on Secret Network integration (make transactions, add memo, set transaction commission, view transaction history, staking) to Citadel.one mobile app using our own funds.

As I already mentioned, Secret Network integration and research have already started, so we don’t want to break up the developments, as we also have other projects on our roadmap scheduled for the future. Thus, the on-chain proposal will be released today or tomorrow which should leave enough time to think over and make a decision before the bridge mining incentive starts.

3 Likes