- I used Secret Swap to exchange some SCRT to sETH. That worked fine.
- My Keplr wallet showed the new sETH tokens.
- In Secret Bridge, I connected the app to my Keplr and MetaMask wallets.
- I selected the amt of sETH to bridge to ETH and clicked the Bridge to Ethereum button.
- In the secretnodes.com app, I entered by Keplr ETH address to locate the transaction (77EB4090BCF47E833E40A941D62ADDB535286D991363D5072A9169295725350E). The result of the transaction showed SUCCESS.
- My MetaMask wallet however doesn’t show the ETH.
From what I can tell the ETH that I bridged in the Secret Bridge app simply disappeared. I don’t see it anywhere. After the bridging, my Keplt wallet now shows 0 sETH.
Can someone help me understand where that bridged ETH is?