I apologize If I put this topic in the wrong section!
I’m a community member of CryptoToday - a Decentralized Crypto Data Provider best described as decentralized CoinMarketCap with the Vote-2-Earn feature. No KYC, No registration, No leaked email addresses, big rewards, 1 wallet = 1 vote system.
Github is currently public only to “contract”. Source code will be public on platform launch.
I wanted to reach out to you and ask if you want to be one of the first projects listed on CryptoToday, and place your project among others, such as Verge Currency and PIVX?
More and more projects have problems with CoinMarketCap, and we really want to put an end to this through complete decentralization and putting power in the hands of the community. Important - Our Hacken audit will be done soon and will let you know asap.
All we are asking for is mutual support on Twitter and Telegram to inform our communities that we are working together to fight for decentralization.
Tweet example - Verge and PIVX:
- twitter [dot] com/_PIVX/status/1493632135491637257
What do we do?
We beat the current coin listing sites by taking the centralization and their desire for bribe-taking, begging, and pleading to get listed there to the hands of the community with the CryptoToday project. In short, any project now will be able to get listed, at a community-set low price, verified by the community, listed by the community. No need to buy favors.
- HEX Lawsuit against CMC
- protos [dot] com/coinmarketcap-appears-to-reverse-policy-on-hex-after-class-action-threat/)
- Over 3 million leaked email addresses CMC
- coindesk [dot] com/business/2021/10/25/over-3-million-coinmarketcap-email-addresses-leaked-to-dark-web/)
- Flexe - Offer CMC listing
- flexe [dot] io/coinmarketcap-listing/)
- Unfairly Treatment on CMC page 3 from #201
- coinmarketcap [dot] com/?page=3)
- Crypto Glitch with CMC
- cryptopotato [dot] com/cryptocom-ceo-slams-coinmarketcap-for-misreporting-exchange-trading-volumes/)
I have worked on legitimate projects that despite their best efforts weren’t able to be approved. That led to a major downfall in the community, as people felt the need for CMC or CoinGecko to approve you, or you’re not considered “legit.” It’s a double-edged sword. I definitely do see the need for other platforms to offer credibility without “popularity” + money requirements.
Freely ask questions. We are still small. Answering and accepting suggestions.
P.S. - We had a video call yesterday with DASH to support us and share our vision for decentralization, but we’ll need support from all tokens and hopefully Secret can join us too. This project is living and dying with the community.