(Community Pool Proposal) Cover - A Generalized Peer to Peer Lending Platform

Abstract

This proposal is about a new and innovative model for decentralized lending/borrowing using arbitrary SNIP-20 tokens and SNIP-721 NFTs! This product aims to address key issues in already existing borrowing and lending platforms while making use of Secret’s private by default smart contracts. The launch of new projects in Secret Network such as Shade, StakeEasy, and Stashh has created the ideal environment for a lending protocol like Cover to launch.

Introduction

Lending has become one of the main use cases of DeFi, so much so that some lending platforms have become the main source of financial activity in large market cap blockchains such as Anchor and the Terra blockchain. As of now, Secret Network does not have any lending platforms and this major use case is missing for the tokens and NFTs in our ecosystem. Building a lending platform based on already popular models and competing with them is very difficult, building a dapp such as Anchor on SN would take a very long time, require a very significant amount of capital to kickstart, and most importantly, it would be unsustainable. Therefore, it is very important for our new model to have the following features:

• MVP can be built and deployed very quickly.

• Have significant competitive advantages to similar products.

• Be sustainable.

• Require minimal capital to kickstart.

• Support NFTs

About MVP

This product is meant to achieve the goals above by being a peer-to-peer lending platform for arbitrary SNIP-20 tokens and SNIP-721 NFTs! A user would be able to create listings for borrowing and/or lending positions. Then other users would be able to take positions in these listings as borrowers and/or lenders. These positions could be traded or used as collateral, creating a bond market.

Example 1: Basic P2P Lending

For example, Alice wants to earn safe interest on her UST for 2 months. So she creates a lending listing, allowing people to borrow up to 20,000 UST from her with a 6% total interest rate in 2 months. She also asks for the loan to be collateralized 210% with sSCRT in case the borrower cannot pay back.

Later, Bob sees this listing and remembers that he wants an extra 2000 UST to provide liquidity to OSMO-UST but he does not want to sell any SCRT. So, he accepts 10% of Alice’s offer, and locks up $4200 worth of SCRT in order to borrow 2000 UST. Given that APR for OSMO-UST is 85% at the time of writing, and Bob believes that the price of OSMO will hold up, he projects himself to earn ~$450 worth of OSMO in 2 months. Which is enough to pay for the 120 UST Alice is asking for.

Example 2: NFT Microloans

Suppose Alice, as an Anon holder, has some insider information from the Anons’ telegram group, and she’s trying to gather as much SCRT as she can without selling her Anon, within 2 weeks, to invest. Thus, she creates a borrowing listing, asking for a lender to lend her 600 SCRT at a 5% interest rate for 1 month and offers her anon as the collateral.

Bob, who doesn’t have an anon but always wanted one, sees this listing and takes advantage of the situation by lending the SCRT. Thinking that if Alice pays back her loan, then he will have earned 5% profit in 1 month (better than staking rewards), and otherwise, he will have purchased an anon cheap for 600 SCRT and gain access to the telegram chat!

Example 3: Bond Marketplace (Next Roadmap Step)

For simplicity, suppose 100% of Alice’s lending listing from Example 2 has been filled by Bob. I.e. Bob promised to pay Alice 6% on 20k UST within 2 months, or else, Alice will keep an appropriate proportion of the SCRT collateral. Now suppose that, a month in, Alice is in need of cash due to unforeseen events. However, she cannot liquidate Bob for another month.

This is where the bond marketplace can be useful to Alice. Because Bob’s promise and his collateral are associated to an NFT, Alice sells Bob’s promise along with all the collateral Bob provided in an auction! This way she gets some cash quickly even though she never gets that full 6%. Moreover, Alice ponders if it was Bob who bought his own promise.

Note that in this example, Alice could have used Bob’s promise as collateral for another loan instead of outright selling it.

The examples above demonstrate the basic use cases of the dapp, and each listing is highly customizable. This customizability gives our dapp many advantages over already existing models seen in lending platforms such as Anchor and Aave. These advantages include:

• A sustainable product. It is not possible for interest to be paid unless there is demand (unlike current Anchor).

• A bond marketplace can be built if each position is associated to an NFT (see Example 3 below) which can be traded and/or be used as collateral for loans.

(14/04/2022) Important Note: The original proposal (13/04/2022) mentioned us partnering with Stashh for the bond marketplace. Since then, Stashh decided to get legal council for SEC purposes to determine exactly how much they can or cannot collaborate with Cover.

• High composability with other projects. This is because the liquidation mechanics can also be customized, allowing projects of all market caps to create lending listings using their own token as collateral. For example, Shade and StakeEasy could allow people to borrow silk against their tokens.

• Private credit scores could be implemented. Notice how other platforms such as Anchor or Aave don’t have credit scores. One reason for this is that essentially every lender and borrower are taking identical positions. In our platform, certain approved listings could earn you credit scores. Then, any listing on the platform could impose credit score restrictions. Credit scores are likely to be implemented by non-transferable badges as suggested in by a Stashh developer.

• Draw people from other IBC chains since their wrapped tokens could be used as collateral. This might even give incentives to other IBC projects to create listings on our dapp.

• Use cases of other dapps such as Anchor and Aave can also be emulated if pooling is allowed. I.e. users could be allowed to join to other listings by contributing more principal.

• Requires very little capital to kickstart, as the platform is meant to be peer-to-peer.

• MVP can be developed in a relatively short time.

• NFTs can be used as collateral.

• Fractionalized NFTs, which are underdevelopment as SNIP-1155, could also be supported as collateral in the future. This is especially useful if a borrower creates a listing where he offers the fractionalized NFT as collateral to multiple borrowers.

• You can add a whitelist to lending/borrowing listings, this effectively allows you to make private lending agreements between peers and/or within smaller communities such as DAOs.

Roadmap

In this section I want to talk about some planned features of this dapp. The order of Steps 4-6 might change based on market demand for features after launch.

1. The launch of the MVP with basic lending and borrowing listings supporting arbitrary SNIP-20 tokens and SNIP-721 NFTs. (2 months after the approval of the proposal.)

2. The launch of the Cover governance token which will include a one time airdrop to SCRT stakers and will be continuously airdropped to the borrowers and/or lenders of the platform. (0-3 weeks after step 1)

3. Implementation of a bond marketplace.

4. Implementation of pooling in lending.

5. Implementation of credit scores.

6. Implementation of multi-token collateralization. Different tokens could be used as collaterals to the same loan. For example sBTC and sETH.

7. Assigning credit scores to borrowers from other chains using chain analysis to draw them in.

Funding

We ask for funding of Steps 1 and 2 of the roadmap to have the dapp live in mainnet within 2 months from the approval of this proposal. For this, we ask for funding of two backend smart contract developers and one front end developer.

The Team

One smart contract developer will be full-time and the other one part-time. We decided that a dapp like this requires multiple devs on it to ensure that there are no security problems. The full time developer is also part of the mentorship program ran by the dev committee as an apprentice. Therefore, a mentor developer will also be looking and helping the code of this project without being a part of this funding request.

The plan above has been made to priorite first Security, and then Speed.

• Srdtrk, Project Lead & Smart Contract Developer ------------ 55 hrs/week, 9 weeks @ $100/hr

• visitskyworld, Front End Developer --------------------------------- 40 hrs/week, 6 weeks @ $75/hr

• Lumi, Project Advisor & Smart Contract Developer ---------- 10 hrs/week, 9 weeks @ $100/hr

Lumi is meant to be used as a helper to me in case some of the code starts to take long, and also to ensure that the code is secure. If Lumi has any remaining hours, they will be fully used to review the security of the code. If the roadmap steps 1 and 2 get completed before 9 weeks, we will proceed with the next roadmap steps until our hours are fully utilized.

The team costs come to $76500.

The volatility buffer is set to 10% by Governance proposal #81, which comes to $7650.

Then the total with volatility buffer is $84150. This would be converted to SCRT upon going on-chain.

Experience of the Team

• Srdtrk - wrote the nft-authorization CCR and secret-factory-contract CCR. And I’m a part of the mentorship program.

• visitskyworld - made the front end for MarbleDAO on Juno. 7 years of front end experience.

• Lumi - contributed to various NFT projects on Secret Network. Creator of blackbox.

Self Sustenance

I would like this dapp to become self-sustaining as soon as possible so that the rest of the roadmap doesn’t require new funding proposals. There are several methods we plan to use to achieve self sustenance. I think it’s worth mentioning some of these methods in this proposal so that the community pool can feel more confident in this project.

Protocol Fees

• Whenever a loan is liquidated, and the lender has been paid out fairly, ~1.5% of the liquidated collateral will be sent to the reserve and be used to purchase COVER.

• COVER deposits of governance polls that have failed to reach the quorum will be burned or redistributed to the users of this platform.

• Incentivize COVER LP providers by offering credit and/or staking rewards.

• If/when liquid staking protocols allow token holders to collect staking rewards manually (instead of auto-compounding), the staking rewards from these collateral tokens will be sent to the reserve and later used to purchase COVER.

• Dividend paying NFTs are being developed in SN as we speak. If these NFTs are used as collateral, their dividends will be sent to the reserve and be used to purchase COVER.

Basic Tokenomics

Since COVER token will be in the center of self sustenance efforts, discussing its tokenomics is inevitable. The initial plan is to have a total of 100M COVER tokens. 15% reserved for the team (with unlocking depending on the roadmap), 20% is reserved for the community fund for governance, and the rest are to be used in airdrops, borrowing/lending incentivization, and LP rewards.

Note that the dev tokens are not meant to compensate for the work being done for Steps 1 and 2 of the roadmap. Therefore, they will not be given to the devs working on this project as a part of this proposal. Instead, they will be used to compensate devs for some of the future steps of the roadmap.

This tokenomics plan might not be followed exactly, and it is not a commitment. This is just meant to indicate the general approach we intend to follow. The community will be informed on the exact tokenomics.

Initial Marketing Strategy

Notice that I didn’t ask for any marketing funds. I believe, already, there is immense demand for the use case we aim to provide. Once this product is ready, our marketing strategy will be to make connections and partnerships with various projects/organizations in the Secret ecosystem and give them a chance to offer value to their users with our platform. I will give some examples below.

• Partner with NFT marketplaces to auction our bonds.

• Contact various NFT DAOs on Secret and encourage them to create lending listings accepting their own NFTs as collateral.

• Ask various organizations such as SCRT Labs to create lending listings on our platform accepting SCRT as collateral. (I believe can become a huge use case)

• Try to create partnerships with projects that have synergy with our platform such as staking derivative protocols and Shade.

If this all works out, we would try making connections with projects in the IBC cosmos ecosystem.

Contributions to the Secret Network

Here we will list the potential contributions of this project to the network.

• SCRT users will be able to borrow against the various tokens and NFTs they own.

• May decrease sell pressure due to the ability to borrow UST against SCRT and may encourage the use of liquid staking.

• Give extra use cases to already existing projects as described in marketing strategy.

• May draw attention from IBC since this is a very interesting project. Would strengthen Secret’s position as an innovating chain.

• May draw new NFT projects to the network since we would support the use of NFTs as collateral.

• Demonstrate the power of private smart contracts with private credit scores and private lending agreements between peers. (Note that private lending is inherently more secure than public lending because it’s not easy to determine how much price manipulation is needed to liquidate certain loans. This has proven to be a major vulnerability in public blockchains such as BSC.)

• I completed secret-factory-contract CCR as preparation for this project.

• All code will be open-sourced.

About Myself and Acknowledgements

I’ve been an investor, a user, and an active secret agent of the Secret Network for more than a year. I’ve been fascinated with the programmable privacy features that Secret Network offers, and I’ve tried to think about some original use cases. My background is in mathematics as a researcher. But over the last 6-7 months, I’ve become interested in cosmwasm and developing in blockchain. I’ve studied cosmwasm and I was finally comfortable enough to contribute some code to CCR.

Mentorship Program

In the past 6-7 months, Secret Network and the community pool has put some priority on improving developer onboarding to cultivate innovation in this ecosystem. I’ve tried to make use of these resources as well. And in some sense, I am a product of the investments the community pool has made to onboard and educate new developers. I’d like to acknowledge one specific program that has benefited me immensely. That is the mentorship program. Gino and Lumi (who has been my mentor) have been extremely helpful and encouraging in my journey to transitioning to developing in Secret Network.

14 Likes

Very well-written and articulated @srdtrk :rocket:.

This is an excellent example of how we want to grow the developer community in Secret – the mentorship program, and how you’ve been guided to get to this point, all the learning you’ve done.

I also love that you’re thinking about how other projects can leverage and benefit!

This is making me super bullish and hats off to the developer committee leads and key contributors! @gino, @Lumi, @DannyM

SecretChainGirl Capital supports this proposal :100:.

3 Likes

this proposal looks awesome, 100% support

3 Likes

Hats off to @srdtrk for jumping in to the dev committee meetings and demonstrating his broad cross-ecosystem knowledge in web3.

He picked up secret contract development FAST and seems to have found a shortcut to mastery.

Would love to see this get built :muscle:

5 Likes

This is one of the best written proposals I’ve seen. Great example use cases and great information to easily digest.

Would love to see how you’re going to tackle UX on the platform as this is something we’ve had hiccups on in the past that include network UX as well as UI experience.

Great work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Your feedback is really important!

2 Likes

I’ll start by saying it’s a good proposal but I feel nevertheless inclined to not give such positive feedback.

There are two competing lending products that are imminent in ShadeLend and SiennaLend, so could you expand a bit more on the value add vs those two products? Is it just the possibility of lending NFTs? In particular, I’m not sure that “basic p2p lending” is a convincing sell. So a lightweight, maybe even rushed, product is meant to be better than the other two?

Additionally:

There’s already a credit score project being built under SCRTSybil - Credit Scoring on the Secret Network 🎯 · Issue #27 · scrtlabs/Grants · GitHub, it would probably be more beneficial to seek integration with other projects, not build multiple solutions for similar matters.

At the very least, I think you should decide and give a specific % of tokens you mean to airdrop to the community. Moreover you should state whether you will seek or not private funding and commit to that (the post doesn’t mention it, but given it ‘could’ change that’s why I bring it up). Considering you are asking for money, people should evaluate whether they think the investment is worth it and these two aspects directly affect the return on it.

For me, I just find it a hard sell considering others are already building credit scoring and there are two lending apps coming very soon.

1 Like

@mumuse thank you for your feedback and I will try to address all the issues you mentioned. Please let me know what you think about my response. This product is very different to what SiennaLend and ShadeLend offers if you have been following them. I will list some of the largest differences.

• We support arbitrary tokens and NFTs (meaning any token)
  • Credit scores makes sense in our platform as not all participants take identical positions
  • Bond marketplace does not exist in any of the mentioned platforms. This is HUGE.
  • Yes, I do believe NFT lending is a HUGE use case.
  • Whitelisted loan options for smaller communities such as DAOs.
  • The parameters in SiennaLend are not customizable. And is not peer to peer.
  • Our strategy is to empower other projects such as Stashh

The reasons listed above is why I believe we provide a different experience to lending platforms based on standard models. This is a lightweight product, not rushed. I believe if we rushed it, we could build it faster but we value quality and security too.

Private credit scores is a future roadmap step, if their product is ready at that time, I will consider using it of course. We are not trying to be an ecosystem wide credit score provider.

We are not and will not be seeking private funding for the launch, that’s why it’s not mentioned in the allocation. I don’t think I can give a specific percentage on the airdrop %. The main value we provide to the ecosystem is the use case we bring and not the airdrop. We are not doing an airdrop to give back to the community, we are doing it to bring more users to the platform. So you can assume it will be 0% airdropped if you must (even though I guarantee you it will not be 0%), we want to use the tokens to incentivize people to use our platform. There is no point to giving an exact number of tokens that will be airdropped if the token doesn’t even have a price yet. That remaining ~65% will include airdrop, and incentivization.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply, some thoughts on areas I’m not convinced:

Fair, but the majority of liquidity is concentrated on a few tokens anyway. As new tokens would be demanded these other platforms would add them so it’s not such a killer thing.

This sounds like a big plus at first glance when it’s not really that relevant when you consider that users will go to where they find the best interest/yield regardless of customization. Supply and demand isn’t customizable. (i.e it doesn’t really matter if you can request 20% interest rate on Cover when people could go borrow lower on Shade/Sienna for X/Y %, same goes for borrowing).

I don’t see any time budgeting for auditing, as it’s probably hard to guess since you haven’t even built the product, but that would extend your initial 9 week estimate by some time.

I get that. It’s not that you should become an ecosystem wide credit score provider, it is that it benefits you to use them since

a) They started before you did
b) It is more encompassing than your proposed design, since it is not tied to an specific application (going by the description at least), so it’ll supposedly just be ‘better’.
c) You save effort and time, which is great.

Considering b), it makes the value added of that part of your proposal less attractive.

Right agreed on the first sentence but not sure on this mindset. In any case I brought only the airdrop section in conjunction with the possibility of private funding. Since that’s been confirmed not to be happening, then I suppose the final number is whatever.

To close up, not trying to shit on your proposal. Only pointed out the things I have questions on :slight_smile: Doesn’t mean I think the parts I’m not answering are bad, on the contrary.

I’m happy to answer your questions and concerns about how much value we are bringing to the ecosystem. I never thought of your questions as any kind of attack. In fact, I was worried about the upcoming lending platforms too, that’s why I talked to SiennaLend before writing this proposal to ensure our products were sufficiently different (at the time I don’t think ShadeLend was confirmed). I came to the conclusion that the platforms are very different for the reasons described above. I wouldn’t want this proposal approved if we didn’t provide enough value and innovation. I believe this project is providing sufficient innovation to justify the funding we’re asking.

I’m glad you find some of the arguments I made convincing. It’s natural to not be 100% in agreement with me as people can have different predictions and priorities. I will try to clarify my final thoughts in some areas that you’re still not convinced about. I hope to gain your confidence as well.

Yes, however, SiennaLend allows the user to withdraw funds at any moment the user pleases. Whereas in our platform, the funds are locked for an agreed period of time. This creates different supply and demand dynamics. The way we tackle the problem of being able to get your money out whenever you want is using the bond marketplace and find a buyer to that position.

The power arbitrary token loans provide is that the projects, which own these arbitrary tokens, will be able to create listings which will essentially create artificial demand without necessarily having a lot of liquidity. This is why we have different liquidation mechanics. Oracles will be used for large cap coins such as SCRT, LUNA,… but no oracles will be used for small cap coins, and instead liquidation mechanics will be determined by the listing creator.

Audits are controversial and expensive at the moment. Instead, I gave Lumi (an experienced developer) hours to mainly check the security of the code every week. If the dev committee launches any initiatives for peer review, we would like to be a part of that. This is the best I could come up with given the resources available to me.

I agree, but this must be reassessed when the time is appropriate, I really cannot make any commitment. The key point is that credit scores can’t really be implemented in any other platforms we mentioned if they don’t change because every lender and borrower take identical positions. The value is not that we will build a credit score system, the value is that we will use/have one.

I hope this clears some things up and I hope to gain your vote as well. Either way, thank you for asking these questions. I think this thread will be very useful for people that want extra information about the direction of this project

1 Like

Thanks for expanding more, really appreciate it, all I have left to say is

Although I empathize with the last statement, I’m sorry but I think this entire paragraph is a big red flag. Someone who is collaborating on the project can’t be your audit. I would urge you not to come out with an unaudited lending platform.

1 Like

Fair enough @mumuse, if there is enough demand for an audit, I would consider asking funding for it in a future proposal. The good thing is that dev committee is seriously considering some kind of peer review system in the future. Yes Lumi is not an audit, that’s why I called it a review. I’m essentially appealing to our reputation in the ecosystem. I hope we can have a better system in the future, and I will update you here if we can make any arrangements about this before this goes on chain.

1 Like

First of all. Very detailed proposal, nice work!

Positives:
I think the application set out to built is interesting and a welcome addition to the Dapps on the network. Although blockchain is decentralized, true Peer to Peer solutions bring another dimension of possibilities. I like the possibility of SecretNFT usage in the Dapp and the fact we can support a new developer.

Discussion points:

• I must say that i do not like the outlook of a token for this project. To be frank i dont think it provides any value and it will probably end up a dump if its only used for incentivisation of users without a use case on the actual protocol.
  • Part of why i dont think a token is necessarry is because i feel an application like this would perfectly suit in the application suites of other existing applications. Id prefer to see this built as a module for p2p Escrow which can be implemented by both Datavault and Stashh. Seeing as Stashh was already willing to work with you on the bonds i dont see why (seeing they are a marketplace) they wouldnt also want to have lending listings on their platform. If it doesnt suit stashh i think it could suit Datavault, allowing users to not just lend against nfts and tokens but also against Data.

I am fully aware that this provides less potential return for the devs and has a harder way to sustainabillity. You do however make your application more accesible as it would be integrated into existing usable dapps and front ends. You can still get funding from the pool or even the application to build this.

TLDR: Id rather see this build as a set of utillities fit to be used by other Dapps and therefore a network resource rather than a stand alone Dapp. I do not see the usecase of the token but hope you can get funding to build this as supporting new developers and p2p solutions seems like a good choice for the community.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @ertemann. And thank you for supporting me as a new developer in the ecosystem.

I like the idea of Stashh also being used to create the listings. I actually offered this to them, like you said, they thought this didn’t suit them and I understand where they came from. They said they’d be happy to have a link that takes the user to our dapp though.

I’m having a bit harder time seeing the synergy between this platform and data vault though. Every new thing we use for collateral requires new liquidation mechanics and takes dev time. I’m not convinced that this is a use case we should be trying to support from the launch. Especially since data vault has been in the works for a long time, and has not launched as far as I’m aware? Once Secret Bazaar is operational and they demonstrate the market value of their data exchange protocol, I’d be happy to support it. Upgrades to listings in the factory/offspring model we use will be very easy anyway. I do think all the parts needed to make the dapp as described in the proposal are already there.

I do think we should be doing more than just providing a set of tools like an escrow. I wouldn’t like to go down this route because I really believe in our use case and I do have a vision of what the front end for something like this should look like. Don’t get me wrong, other protocols can and should use the tools we will build but I’d like to build at least one of the front ends for this idea to ensure that the dapp can reach its potential and not just remain as a tool that no one ends up using. I think demand for this Dapp will be massive. Moreover, I don’t see how becoming a tool provider would be consistent with the rest of our roadmap

I don’t necessarily disagree with you on the token potentially becoming a dump. And yes, there are already many tokens on the network with very little use case. However, I do think it’s needed for future self sustenance. There’s nothing wrong with the coin becoming a dump and a “worthless” governance token. That would mean it just failed its efforts for future self sustenance. I still believe the buyback mechanisms could end up giving some base value to the token. Since we will not do presale/private sale or giving it to devs working on Steps 1 & 2. I don’t see how this could negatively impact the ecosystem or trust in the dapp. Users don’t need to use the token at all. It will mainly be dropped to the users of the dapp for governance.

If we don’t have a token, I’m not sure how to manage the reserve we would build from liquidations and liquid staking rewards.

Basically I do think we provide enough unique features and innovation to want to have at least one front end built by us to ensure the dapp can reach the potential that I think it can.

2 Likes

The biggest question for me isn’t really about the product itself, but more how do we deploy community funds when other projects of similar vein already exist (or are right near mainnet). So if we had no lending project on the network I would say “this sounds great” but since we have two in development my thoughts are different. Are we comfortable funding competitors from the community pool against dapps who have gone through raises and already have user bases?

Thank you for your feedback @rangerranger

A similar concern has been raised before. Besides from the use case of this dapp being very different (you can read that thread). The other dapps are not peer to peer, no NFTs, no bonds and etc. I really wouldn’t say this project is of similar vein just because it has the word “lending” in common. This is really nothing like the other dapps, and the market for this is completely different. I want you to consider one more thing.

If you think this dapp is truly innovative, offers new use cases, and should be funded but it’s just that the timing is bad because some other standard lending platforms are about to come out (this has been the case for more than 5-6months btw), then you must be thinking that this dapp would get eventually funded. Then I believe doing this earlier will benefit the community more since currently SN would be the first network to implement such a model.

1 Like

(14/04/2022) Important Modification to the Proposal: The original proposal (13/04/2022) mentioned us partnering with Stashh for the bond marketplace. Since then, Stashh decided to get legal council for SEC purposes to determine exactly how much they can or cannot collaborate with Cover.

hey srdtrk, great job on the proposal you have my full support.

1 Like

Glad to see the dev mentorship program has been useful. I also like that this project will be open source.

My one area of feedback is that I think it could be worthwhile reconsidering not requesting funds for marketing.

It can be time-consuming for devs to also be the ones spreading awareness and pursuing partnerships.

Notice that I didn’t ask for any marketing funds. I believe, already, there is immense demand for the use case we aim to provide.

Whether this point is reconsidered or not, I’ll still be voting yes.

1 Like

Excellent prop & idea @srdtrk @Lumi @visitskyworld, very well thought out. You have my full support & I am looking forward to test your product!

When you ship this then Secret Agents will gladly help you out with any marketing & engagement, please keep us updated with any news via DM, running competitions alongside missions really boosts the engagement too :slight_smile:

I am sure this will pass, & when it does we will support you in any way we can :100:

1 Like