Kamut Testnet by ChainofSecrets.org

@dbriggsie, @laura thanks for submitting this proposal. It’s very exciting. I also recently started a discussion to enable our community to define best practices for community spending proposals going forward.

I think a production level testnet is absolutely critical for a health network and it’s great that ChainofSecret is working on it! Looking at healthy ecosystems like Ethereum, the importance of testnets don’t require much discussion.

• I think developer and especially validator on-boarding support is critical for the ecosystem. The support here means we have a smoother transition into mainnet activity both for developers and node-runners. I am curious to hear more about developer on-boarding efforts and make sure that this support also applies to mainnet
  • Do we have plans to support both the latest version of the mainnet and the latest version of the testnet going forward?
  • Kamut Glass code explorer seems super cool, what is a comparable solution for this, say in the Ethereum ecosystem (I want to make sure I understand what you have in mind)?
  • Web wallet is an item I see in more than one proposals, I wonder whether there should be some consolidation around wallet efforts
  • What is KamutQuickSynch?
2 Likes