- IBC upgrade scheduled for November 10th, signalling proposal is currently on chain.
- The Spartan Proposal (#55) was rejected by a very slim margin (no: 50.26%; yes: 49.51%). This was the closest vote in SCRT governance history, 82 million SCRT cast their votes either directly or indirectly, a 25% increase from the previous record.
- It’s up to the individuals engaging in the toxic behaviour on Telegram to invoke the positive change we all want to see. One-sided ‘Infographics’ do not support constructive and respectful discussions.
- Consensus seems to be that ‘receipts & payments’ requests should be limited to committee discretionary budgets. This could be included in the ‘Secret Network Charter’. Previous Awareness Committee proposals can act as examples.
- Cast your votes on proposal #56, #57, and #58 https://secretnodes.com/secret/chains/secret-3/governance/
- Provide feedback on (Community Pool Proposal) DataHub - Scaling Secret Network Infrastructure and Proposal: SCRT on Osmosis - Early pool incentives to mitigate slippage and boost liquidity
Next week’s meeting (2021/11/10) will likely be dropped due to the IBC upgrade. Due to DST ending, upcoming meetings will move to 16h00 UTC.