- Tor hasn’t had a chance to go over the numbers yet to do a sanity check and confirm the numbers are 100% correct. Therefore this week he went over the format of the Transparency Report and some of the high level achievements over the last months. Next week we will discuss the exact numbers and have time to do a Q&A session.
- Several committees are looking for (additional) leads: awareness, bizdev, and development. We currently don’t have applications / people taking initiative to lead. A RFL (Request for Lead) could help to get people to lead these committees and help get charters sorted. A forum thread will be created to discuss this topic.
Part 1: 20210804-part1.wav - Google Drive
Part 2: 20210804-part2.wav - Google Drive
- Do you have any questions you would like to have answered within the Transparency Report? Please post them in the Discord Governance channel (https://chat.scrt.network/) today (Aug 4).
- Consider joining the Community Curated Bounty List working group.
- Think about the best ways to attract qualified committee leads and discuss it in the RFL (Request For Lead) forum thread ([DISCUSSION] RFLs - Requests for Leads).
Personally the average from the day before doesnt make sense to me. Lets say yesterday the average price was 50% lower or higher than today. Doesn’t make sense to use. Having the 20% buffer for volatility is the buffer. We could just use the price at market when the proposal is submitted.
I agree. Consensus was price of the moment you go to chain
- IBC upgrade scheduled for November 10th, signalling proposal is currently on chain.
- The Spartan Proposal (#55) was rejected by a very slim margin (no: 50.26%; yes: 49.51%). This was the closest vote in SCRT governance history, 82 million SCRT cast their votes either directly or indirectly, a 25% increase from the previous record.
- It’s up to the individuals engaging in the toxic behaviour on Telegram to invoke the positive change we all want to see. One-sided ‘Infographics’ do not support constructive and respectful discussions.
- Consensus seems to be that ‘receipts & payments’ requests should be limited to committee discretionary budgets. This could be included in the ‘Secret Network Charter’. Previous Awareness Committee proposals can act as examples.
Next week’s meeting (2021/11/10) will likely be dropped due to the IBC upgrade. Due to DST ending, upcoming meetings will move to 16h00 UTC.