Community proposal to lower Secret Foundation Tax to 0%

The community is currently working on a plan to move the Secret Foundation Tax to 0%. Details will come out as soon as they are ready to share more.

5 Likes

Thank you for the post and update. I would feel better with a community driven proposal than one coming from King Tor.

1 Like

Believe it or not, you and the brigade of morons swayed by your rambling autistic fan fiction don’t speak for us all.

1 Like

Deleted my prior, and reposting as to not confuse with whom I was speaking too.

Not projecting, just frustrated, but thanks for the legal advice. I’m not the only one frustrated, Node is unhinged. How long must we continue to let NodeFather hold the community hostage?

1 Like

Ian isn’t the one holding the community hostage.

1 Like

Agree to disagree. These outbursts are a regular occurrence, as are the manipulative tactics, yet we should believe unsubstantiated BS?

1 Like

What exactly is unsubstantiated?

Claiming fraud and rumors of further wrongdoing.

1 Like

Hey guys chill, I don’t think there’s any need to call anyone a fraud.

Anyway let’s reduce the SCRT Foundation Tax to 0% as soon as possible, if everything clears up I will be in favor of returning all the money the SCRT Foundation loses during the 0% Tax period.

In parallel let’s also find a solution to avoid these situations, as soon as Tax is at 0% I’ll start a thread so we don’t get confused here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even Tor suggested reducing tax to 0% https://twitter.com/torbair/status/1619330830618484736?s=46&t=zFjI7DPtAL74hmImmkbhvA

1 Like