This proposal is for the on-chain funding of the Support Team for the period of Mar 1st, 2023
to May 31st, 2023.
The Secret Network Support Team is responsible for providing timely and effective support
to users on the network through all available communication channels. This includes
addressing technical issues, moderating community channels, and collaborating with
builders, validators, relayers, and the Core Team to improve the overall user experience.
Target Deliverables for this Funding Period
- Be at the front-row supporting users in their ecosystem exploration with the upcoming
release of Shade Protocol, Blizzard Finance, Bushi. but also the depreciation of the
Secret Bridge that will follow the integration of the Axelar assets on Secret Network
- Provide timely and effective support to users on the Secret Network through all
available communication channels (Secret Network Discord, Secret Community
Telegram, Altermail, Zendesk, and Secret Forums)
- Moderate community channels (Telegram, Discord, Reddit) to ensure a positive and
helpful environment for all users
- Collaborate with builders, validators, relayers, and the Core Team to identify common
user issues and improve the overall user experience
- Continue to improve the Zendesk knowledge center.
The Secret Network Support Team asks for compensation for the following roles.
Reverse Sigh will be leaving the Secret Network support team to dedicate himself to his role
at Lavender.five. No replacement will fill his position but the support team will make sure to
be available to provide support on a 24/7 basis
MrGarbonzo $3000 / month | 80 hours per month
Waffle $3000 / month | 80 hours per month
No discretionary budget will be asked, the Zendesk being funded from the Support’s team
Total Proposal Spend for 3 Months: $18,000 (22,225SCRT @ $.81)