Secretswap is live on testnet!

Thanks, I see the issue. Fixing now.

1 Like

Are there plans to provide swap data through charts where traders could utilize technical analysis?

defibox on the EOS platform uses Tradingview charts which provide good technical analysis features (the best in mho). Tradingview charts can be utilized free for public uses (no license fee). I helped to get tradingview charts used on the Bitshares DEX years ago and can assist (if needed) to help you get tradingview charts into the AMM UI.

Here is a screenshot of defibox pricing data viewed through tradingview charts:

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of correspondence with regards to tradingview chart use in the Bitshares DEX UI:

Full message stream:

Yes, we’re working on this as well!

1 Like

Awesome. That will increase usage.

1 Like

Now getting an error when attempting a swap:

When I changed the amount of sSCRT to swap to an even 10 it worked:

Previously, I clicked the MAX button to obtain the amount of sSCRT to swap (when the error was generated).

502 is an HTTP error. Probably the testnet node is overloaded

Looks like the swap page is now missing the section annotated in red below:

How are we to convert to sSCRT?

Thank you agian for beta testing! Fixing.

I came upon an issue:

I clicked the “View” for the “Share of Pool” and received the "Invalid SNIP20 contract address message in the pop-up window.

Thanks, we’re working on it.

Fixed. :slight_smile:

So my balances in the liquidity pool have been reset twice now. I assume that is because you have redeployed the contract at least twice is that correct?

Otherwise, I would have lost funds twice if it were a production app.

Another issue:

attempting to swap.

That looks like it was due to my wallet balance. Please disregard.

Might help to show the SCRT balance somewhere on the page so that users know they have enough SCRT to cover transaction fees. Otherwise the user need to check their wallet. Just as a convenience. Otherwise, the user may need to look at their wallet prior to executing the transaction.

Just a thought.

I think that keplr itself should have that feature. I’m surprised it doesn’t include that check

Yes, we redeployed the contracts a couple of times. This of course will not happen on mainnet.

So I took my SCRT balance down to 0.085 SCRT:

Then attempted to perform the following swap:

Received the keplr fee selection dialog:

Then received the fee approval (Keplr):

Then received the insufficient fund error in the AMM app:

So it looks like keplr doesn’t check for sufficient balance prior to the fee transaction.
So displaying the user’s SCRT balance on the AMM app screen may prevent insufficient funds errors resulting in a reactive fashion.

Or I agree, having keplr check the balance (like metamask) would be the best approach. But I’m thinking you can only recommend that to the keplr team.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll pass that feedback to the Keplr team. I’ll also find a more convenient spot to place the user’s wallet. Currently if you click on the Keplr logo you’ll see all your balances, but I agree that this might not be enough.

Came across this error during a swap operation: