isvEnclaveQuoteStatus

Hello guys,

My name is Tiago Al-Alam and I’m an administrator at Archimedes Staking Pool - archpool.io.
I am preparing the infrastructure to participate in the second phase of the incentivated testnet.

Please, isvEnclaveQuoteStatus = CONFIGURATION_AND_SW_HARDENING_NEEDED status is acceptable?
My server is displaying this status after updating bios that Dell made available on July 13th.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

No, this is not acceptable even for the testnet.
Did you verify you have the latest BIOS for you HW?
Did you install the latest microcode for you CPU?

2 Likes

Hello Tiago and welcome :slight_smile:
What enclave do you attest when you get this status?

1 Like

Hello assafmo and toml, thanks for reply.

Yes, updated bios (released 07/13/2020), and microcode too. I still couldn’t solve the problem, I sent them a message via chat.
Thank you!

Hi, I’m getting the same response when trying to run some other application. Also Dell computer (G3 3500 laptop), already updated BIOS but I can’t get around this problem. Would be great to hear if you managed to find a solution.

Is that certain? Isn’t only SGX support needed? I have i7-10750H and it passes other tests except this isvEnclaveQuoteStatus. As I’m reading here it could be related to processor vulnerability fixes and hence BIOS update. The problem is I applied the latest update from Dell from December but it doesn’t fix this issue.