NFT concept with the main goal of bringing over ETH NFT community and exposing them to some of the Unique Selling points of SecretNFTs
Crypto Punk would be purchased and held in an escrow / bridge account (this could be done via smart contract or manually held by Tor)
x number of CipherPunks would be created on SecretNFTs (maybe 100 or 1000) with varying degrees of random ski mask, as well as some ciphered info on them. Think of each CipherPunk as a lootbox, which one (or more) of which contain real life loot of a cryptopunk.
Users can buy CipherPunks on secretnfts, with an “unmask” date built in for 1 week later
Users can discuss the cipher / easter egg (similar to call of duty community easter egg deciphering)
As community figures out the cipher clues, more cipherpunks will be more desirable, worth more, however floor price of cipher punks should be cryptopunk floor / x number of cipher punks. E.g. if floor is 40k usd for crypto punk and 1000 cipher punks exist, then each cipher punk should be worth $40
On unmask date, the contract will allow users to unmask their cipher punk, revealing if they hold the true cryptopunk (think like the scooby doo unmasking)
tor/secret network will announce winner and send to winner
- Will cipherpunks be for sale on secretNFTs only, or could we release mirrors on opensea?
- Will you burn your secretNFT after unmasking or keep it as your secret NFT, or will it bridge into ETH as its own nft (maybe with ski mask), but 1 is unmasked to punk
- How to plan the cipher, how difficult is this, is it crackable?
- Foundation will need to buy 1 Crypto Punk
- Will need to hire front end / UI for the buy, sell, unmask process
- Will need to hire backend from secret community to work on SecretNFT
- Will possibly need to hire backend solidity dev to create bridge / unmasking contract on ETH side
- x number of CipherPunks strategically donated to verified punk owners to help spread awareness (if 1000 cipher punks exist, possibly airdrop 50 to active punk owners who are active on twitter / discord)