2021-Q4 Validator Survey Report

Hi everyone,

Herewith the first Validator Survey Report by the SCRT Governance Committee:

The current aim is to send out these surveys during the second month of each quarter, with the report made public in the beginning of the following month. The results from these surveys will be used to form the agendas of Governance Calls and potential signaling proposals. This first survey will result in a ‘Community Curated Bounty List (CCBL)’ signaling proposal and at least one ‘Secret Network Charter’ signaling proposal.

Any feedback is welcome and can be shared here.

Best,
Mook

4 Likes

I’m well aware of the practice in the academic world to put results in the text as you did with all the percentages in section IIIa, IIIb, and IIIc. To bring this down to earth, presenting more in tables would be helpful.

Edit: next time you present it in the Governance meeting. Having a slide or two for visual aid/support would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, it’s much appreciated! I’ve added an additional Appendix with the more important multiple-choice questions in table form :slight_smile:

For the first ‘major’ Governance Call I will definitely create a couple of slides, great suggestion!

3 Likes