Problem setting up testnet

Hi @pmp, thanks for reporting this issue, and sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

It’s most strange because no major changes have been pushed to the code repositories, and because I cannot replicate your error either: it continues to run fine for me on both a MacOS in simulation mode, and on an Ubuntu server with SGX.

But you are not the only one experiencing this error, because we are actively discussing this same issue in this other forum post: Problem with the millionaire problem

I would suggest two things:

• First make sure you are running the last version of our software: run git pull on your local docker-enigma-network folder to get the latest version, and then run docker-compose build --no-cache (to rebuild all images pulling the latest versions from the dependency repos), and then try to launch again the network to see if that made any difference: ./launch.bash -t -s
  • If nothing changes, hop on that other thread that I referred to above, and help us troubleshoot the issue by answering the questions that I will post there in the next few minutes… (it’s easier to have one single conversation about the same problem :slight_smile: )

Best,
Victor

1 Like