Funding Proposal: Fractionalized Secret NFT Reference Implementation

Thank you for your response and you’ve definitely cleared it up for me :slight_smile:

I think in order for us to make our decision, we’d like to request an hourly estimation of work if at all possible.

If this isn’t possible, then no issue but it would help us tremendously. Thank you!

1 Like

I prefer not to state a number if that’s fine with you, mostly because the time it takes to do these projects normally differs from the original estimate, and often longer. Even if it just for myself, I don’t really want to be pinned down by a number, and start tracking in the back of my mind. I plan to spend as long as needed to get this done.

Regardless, it is probably straightforward for you to back-calculate the implied rate anyway, which I trust is fair for a smart contract developer.

Also, just to put it out there, I don’t have economic upside from this project. I am not creating a token that will appreciate in value, which for many projects is the bigger reward. In this case, any funding I get is basically it.

1 Like

The reason for my asking is that I’d like to try and not assume anything about hours worked.

Being in the dark about whether you plan to work on this full-time or part-time doesn’t allow me to calculate what the hourly compensation is for this project (Unless I’m missing something).

I respect your decision to not share estimated hours and we will make a decision based on what knowledge we currently have. It’s also worth noting that I share the same sentiment as @cow.level when it comes to bundling 2 CCBL projects at the same time.

Thank you for taking the time out to respond back to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll be around 40hr/w, excluding the inevitable ongoing maintenance / support

1 Like