Thanks to the Shade team and @luca992, we have discovered two last-minute bugs with the v1.11 upgrade. These bugs prevent the use of the hardcoded admins feature and the setting of an admin address when initializing a contract from another contract.
The bugs will not affect the upgrade process, so SCRT Labs has decided to continue with the v1.11 upgrade with them included.
After the v1.11 upgrade, the following features will NOT work:
- Migrating a contract with a hardcoded admin
- Setting an admin address when initializing a contract from another contract
For contracts that will be initialized after the v1.11 upgrade, all features related to contract migration will work.
We propose to release a v1.12 upgrade within the next few weeks to fix these bugs. The potential v1.12 upgrade will include:
- A fix for the hardcoded admins feature
- A fix for setting an admin when initializing a contract from another contract
- The addition of Shillables’ and Sienna’s contracts to the hardcoded admins list, as requested in props #269 and #270
Onwards and upwards!