The Secret Accords Proposal
These changes modify the minimum & maximum inflation rate to 12%, makes the inflation change rate 0% so inflation is static, and changes the community tax rate to 20%, leaving 80% of rewards to validators. These changes are intended to make inflation easier to understand and staking more attractive. These changes are not necessarily intended to be permanent, we suggest future amendments to the Secret Accords follow the suggested process outlined at the end of this post.
Note : These settings were inspired from the following discussions Discussion: Community funds / inflation in Secret network after secret contracts
Future changes can and will be made to these parameters. I am making no assertion these are going to be, or should be the settings forever. A recommended way to change the parameters is to make a new proposal with the changes as follows.
The Secret Accords Amendment A
Description of all amendments, link to post in this thread for amendment.