We are sharing the secretnodes.com roadmap with the community so people know what we’re working on building at secretnodes. This will be a living document, so we will update this post with any changes or added details.
SNIP-20 Support, Wallet Enhancements, Account page enhancements, and Contract page enhancement.
- Add and save viewing keys.
- View all SNIP-20 balances.
- See and export tax report for SNIP-20 transactions.
- Wallet Enhancements
- Bring back / redesign the wallet page.
- Add and save wallet addresses to a user account.
- Customize HD path & account number when using ledger and save your settings.
- Account Page Enhacements
- Add unbonding countdown.
- Add sorting by transaction type to account page.
- Individual Transaction Page Enhancements
- Make information shown on individual transaction page fall in line with the available information one would fine on etherscan.
- Add labels/alias for contracts.
- Main Transaction Page Enhancements
- Audit ui/ux of main transaction page and display information in a better and more detailed manner.
- Contract Page
- Add ability to verify contract source code. (more details to come)
- Audit and refresh contract page UX/UI.
Note: No addresses, viewing keys, SNIP-20 history, or saved wallet settings will be accessible by admins of secretnodes.com. This information will only be viewable and accessible to users, but will be accessible across all devices and not tied to a specific computer or device.
This will cover architectural changes needed to make the explorer faster, more responsive, and less prone to error.
List of changes
- Switch the front end to VueJS and reduce the backend down to an API.
- Backend improvements, optimizations, and enhancements.
- API access to 3rd party developers via keys.
- Governance Enhancements
This will be enhancements to the governance alerts, additionally this will be an overhaul of the individual proposal page.
List of Changes
- Governance stat enhancements.
- See node alignment for proposals. Node alignment = what % of voting nodes voted yes on the proposal vs voting no, or no with veto.
- See network alignment for proposals. Network alignment = what % of voting power voted yes on the proposal vs voting no, or no with veto.
- Show weight for votes so users can easily tell the VP of each vote. Include permanent snapshot at voting close.
- UX/UI Improvements
- Improve proposal timeline and countdowns.
- Show any parameter change or spend details for proposals.
- Improve comments ux/ui.
- Improve layout and arrangement of page.
- Proposal Alert Enhancements
- Extend proposal alerts to include discord and twitter.
- Add voting results to alerts. Specifically add Yes, no, no with veto, and veto results + node alignment & network alignment stats.
- Add automatic proposal alert on proposal passing with final results and proposal state (pass or fail).
- Add ability to submit other types of proposals right from secretnodes.com
- Validator List & Validator Page Enhancements
List of Changes
- Contribution Based Ranks by default for node sorting.
- Network health information. This would enable users to see the overall network health based on network and node performance. (more details to come)
- Node health information on each individual validator page. This will allow users to see deep insights into a nodes performance. (more details to come)
- Validator page stats overhaul. This will add stats from the new “Contribution based ranks” system. Users and stakers will be able to see what sort of contributions the validator makes to the network.
- Validator badges. (More details to come)