Puzzle by secretnodes.org
Fitting all the pieces together.
After working to pass a handful of proposals on the Secret Network, it has become painfully obvious the governance experience needs to be made more accessible and users need to be further empowered to stay informed on the state of the network. While stakeholders currently have access to the information regarding proposals from current block explorers like the one hosted by cashmaney, stakeholders still lack a comprehensive resource that really empowers them to more actively participate in the governance process.
To address this, secretnodes.org has worked to launch Puzzle, an open-source project forked from
Hubble. Once we’ve deemed Puzzle as stable and production-ready, we plan to use this as a
foundational layer to solve for the pain points preventing stakeholders from keeping up with
network related events. Through experimentation and collaboration with the community, our
mission is to make the process of staying up to date on all network activity as seamless as possible.
Implementations of Puzzle
https://puzzle.secretnodes.org is our canary build of Puzzle. This means you will be able to check out bleeding edge builds to see our progress. Currently it is live but we have yet to add the enigma mainnet to it. Do not expect a functional experience here early on.
Updated : May 11, 2020
https://puzzle.report will the the production implimentation of puzzle. This version will have features created in collaboration between secretnodes.org and stakeholders in the enigma community.
- Get the foundational layer of puzzle stable and production ready
- Launch foundational layer of puzzle at https://puzzle.report
- Collect feedback from the Enigma Community on their biggest governance pain points
- Conduct a series of UI/UX experiments aimed to make the governance process easier
- Conduct a series of UI/UX experiments aimed to make tracking Secret Node metrics as easy as possible
- Take from lessons learned and move to refine successful UX/UI experiments.
- Collect feedback from the Enigma Community and Team on how to best handle reputation-based voting on the Enigma mainnet
Once satisfied we have learned enough from our experiments, we intend to create a module for the Enigma Blockchain that would allow users to vote on certain types of proposals without a stake. For now, we refer to these conceptually as community proposals.
Note: Tasks are a non exhaustive list that highlights the main priorities behind Puzzle.