Move rewards from sUSDC – sUSDC(BSC) to sSCRT – sBNB (BSC)

Higher TVL doesn’t “just happen”! Operating a successful swap requires offering the correct multipliers for the correct pairs. This proposal was inspired by @VVega Proposal #32. I’d like to build upon that proposal. I believe the sUSDC – sUSDC(BSC) is redundant. I think the multiplier should be removed altogether and moved to the sSCRT – sBNB (BSC) pool. Pools without IL shouldn’t have a 7% APR as a result of a 10x SEFI multiplier. I believe that we should continue to build the BNB – SCRT pool.

By voting YES, you acknowledge that the 10x SEFI multiplier be removed from the sUSDC – sUSDC(BSC) pool and moved to the sSCRT – sBNB (BSC) pool. You agree that individuals who LP sUSDC-sUSDC(BSC) should NOT receive any SEFI rewards. Some proposed benefits for this increase include but are not limited to more increased incentive for BNB holders to purchase SCRT and LP, and possible incentivization for larger BNB holders to cross the bridge. Let’s make some aggressive changes before the launch of V3 and token migration.

Looking forward to the future of SEFI,
Phil

1 Like

While I’ve been a huge supporter of more BNB liquidity and incentives in the past, with the current new iteration we’re planning on revealing soon it would be more detrimental to lose USDC liquidity than it would BNB liquidity. Our future plans involve a more heavy focus on attracting Cosmos ecosystem and stables liquidity and less from bridges. We’ll have more official announcements this month, and obviously if you think it’s still important enough push it forward, but I recommend holding off a little while on this one.

1 Like

Understood. I’ll keep it in the queue until I get more information. Thanks.

1 Like