Funding proposal (revised): Reference Implementation for Fractionalized sNFT and SNIP1155

Hi baedrik, thanks for the comments, which are helpful as always. I never intended to reinvent the wheel of course. Although I will probably start from a blank slate, I will also be borrowing/editing functions from CW1155, SNIP721 and SNIP20. I also had the chance to look into your SNIP721 ref impl in more detail the last few days and can see that it has quite a lot of the privacy features that are needed. Will certainly be good to make SNIP1155 backward compatible as well, which would definitely help with usability.

Maybe I’ll put it out here anyway, that I plan to do quite a lot of “Part 2” (collections and royalty) of the frac-sNFT implementation as part of this scope anyway. Especially if the SNIP1155 turns out to be quicker than expected, I will start on the other parts I initially scoped for frac-sNFT, especially the royalty part. So this funding will cover some/many of Part 2 in addition to what I proposed when submitted on-chain.