-FATS committee

Hello, I’m just testing the waters on whether there could be a FATS committee.
FATS is a snip20 token I created a few months ago. It started off as a joke but it has grown into more than that.
SInce then I have made:
-the fatsbot:a telegram bot that tells you the price of fats
-fiat2fats-a fiat on ramp that let’s you buy fats with paypal.
And I’m now working a fats multivendor store that will let you accept fats as payment with opencart.
The thing is that so far I’ve been doing all this stuff myself and I could use some help.
FATS right now is a small project but it has the potential to become a large project.
Ideally I’d like to make a smart contract shop on the secret network and that would be quiet a huge task since everything would have to be done from scratch.
I’d also need some help with the marketing to build hype for the smart contract shop.
It’d be the first smart contract shop that’s fully private built on the secret network. It’d be like OGN.
There is just no way that I can do this alone. Just having a channel on discord would help me out a ton for recruiting people for this project.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Okay im sorry, i kind of rushed this post.
The main thing I want is help with the marketing and the dev work.
Maybe it doesn’t need to be a committee but it would help if I got a channel on discord.
If I could get volunteers to do it for a few fats it’d be good enough, but I don’t have many resources at my disposal.

1 Like

thank you for the support ian. :+1:

1 Like