Education Committee Charter

Secret Community -

@Dumdidum-001 and I wanted to share the charter for the Education Committee.

Education Committee Charter

The Education Committee exists to create, update, and manage educational content to accelerate the use and adoption of Secret Network. We work closely with other committees to ensure our output is relevant, and supports their goals.

We fully intend to lead the committee to the best of our ability and are very excited to get to work on behalf of the community and would appreciate your support where possible! If you feel like you have the necessary skills/background/desire to make help others learn about the importance of privacy, the value of Secret Network, and how to best utilize Secret applications, come join our committee!

Meetings will be held on Thursdays at 3PM UTC (i.e. 11AM EST, 10AM CT, 9AM MT, 8AM PT), where education-related needs in the community may emerge. However, I am open to changing this to fit the schedules of the majority of Education Committee members.

As always, your constructive input and feedback on the above charter is appreciated. Please feel free to leave comments directly in the Google Doc or here in forum. Here’s to growing Secret Network and spreading education! :facepunch:

Best,

Darren (fuzzzypizzza) and Dumdidum
Education Committee Leads

4 Likes