The BizDev & Growth Committee exists to be a liaison between the larger crypto ecosystem outside of SN and the internal organizations, committees, and products within SN.
The main goal of the BizDev & Growth committee will be to provide research and intelligence to the secret community, to leadership as well as committees on constantly evolving crypto world and where Secret Network fits in.
- Secure cross promotion channels with other crypto projects
- Work with dev committee and Enigma on Partner integrations
- Product Acceleration - Work with new products on unique Selling Points and brand strategy for products - SecretSwap, SecretNFTs, etc.
- Active Recruitment / Double Agent style outreach to other communities to create elite strike teams who can assist internal SN talent
- Reports /briefs made for the secret community on outside trends, topics that will help internal SN products and committees stay at the bleeding edge of the constantly changing world without having to distract themselves with endless research.
Committee Leadership: The BizDev & Growth Committee shall be led by JC (aka SCRTisland) will work closely with Can from Enigma as well as Jordan from the Foundation. Members of the committee will be expected to provide value via their knowledge of the broader crypto ecosystem, connections to outside projects and affiliations, research on competition / collaborations, and help with spreading research
The BizDev Committee will be anti-maximilist by nature and seek to find team players who look for opportunities in collaboration rather than competition wherever possible. This will allow for the most finely tuned messaging and USP’s to evolve from this comittee and percolate through the SN in terms of SN’s strengths, as well as identifying and problem solving weaknesses.
The BizDev committee will have drop in office hours 3x weekly (with a mix on discord and CH to reach a broader audience) rather than a weekly meeting. The committee will also drop into the other meetings and meet with committee leadership and product leadership to bring the findings and suggestions to accelerate growth within those committees.
The Office Hours will provide the perfect venue for networking and to get ideas heard:
- Direction to new members of the community
- Debate within the community of competition and possible collaboration
- Onboarding of outside people who have potential partnerships (come by tomorrow lets chat with myself and x y z)
- Product acceleration and placement of talent into appropriate teams / projects
-Edit Moved Background and personal qualifications to comments below-